FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Saw 3 ^^

aFamous
Tobin Bell, and Saw 3 are set to enter movie theatres on the 27th, who will be seeing this movie ? And what do you guy's expect to happen.

I have been looking forward to this movie all year.

I thought the trailer was pretty creepy especially the exclusive clip of troy in chains.

You can check them out here : http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/saw_3/trailers.php if you haven't.

edit by wumingsden - moved from the general forum to the movies and television forum
wumingsden
Here in the UK Saw III has already been released. In Boston, a small city close to the coast, two audience members fainted during the film - this must state how shocking it is. For this reason my sister refuses to go and see it. When I have time I'll go and see it, but right now I'm way too busy. I may just wait for it to be released on DVD (or get it another way where I can watch it at home).

As for Tobin Bell, I have never heard of it.
molif
heard about the fainting...

well , seen saw 1 and 2.. seems fine to me... but i just tink that they got too gross.. i mean, its not tt i don like the gross tactics, but hopefully it wont become a dumb stupid 'just being gross' kind of movie.. i want good movie with good plot..
m_furquan36
I liked saw 1 thought it was well made had good elements of horror and suspence in it but saw 2 was more like a killing fest just amusing ways of watching ppl die which really wasnt fun to watch mostly just sick or pointless...after watching the trailers for saw 3 it seems to be a composition of like a lot of painful,sick and weird ways of how to kill and torture ppl and thats not really what i would call entertaining,anywyas thats just my opinion and guess many of you have your own about it...but this isnt on my definately must see movie list Razz