FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flash has stopped a potentially unsafe ope

joholland84
Hi everyone

My brother has been using Flash today but an error message came up saying: 'MacroMedia Flash Player has stopped a potentially unsafe operation'. I have found information online about this but I don't get the instructions of how to resolve it... he uses a mac and I think the instructions are based on PC. Can anyone help and will anyone be able to connect to his mac and reck things??? Please help, i'm a bit stuck as i've used flash for 5 yrs and never had this message...

Jo
hack_man_
It is usually a fault with the person who made the flash, putting bad programming in. Look at another site.
joholland84
Hey, I still cant find enough info to sort it out...
hack_man_
You can't sort it out. It is like a spelling mistake in a PDF, you can't do anything about it. It is a fault with the website. Send an e-mail to the guy who owns the website if it bothers you that much, lol!
joholland84
He's making the website lol! He's making his online portfolio with it but he's a graphic designer so a bit of a beginner with Flash, that why I thought it needs to be sorted as its his website he is getting the prob with, not someone elses. Thanks for help so far though Smile

Jo
hack_man_
Now when you say he was "using" Flash, the first think that most people would think is he was watching something made with flash. Not actually "using" Flash Professional.
joholland84
Ah yes, didnt realise I had written it quite like that. Any ideas?

Jo