FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

English Theme Parks

Hose30
If you like Theme Parks, then you'll like this site visit the main site today@ http://englishthemeparks.mooo.com/ (it is currently being re-launched)
or our new forum @ http://englishthemeparksforum.mooo.com/ we appreciate all feedback so let us know!
benjad
Generally speaking, I enjoy lashing people who just post a message board, and then grandly pronounce, how do you like my web site.

So, lets get that out of the way first. It;s just phpBB with the default skin. Very little customization. very little content. blah...

But, I think you have hit an unserved niche. I think your idea has potential.

So, here is my suggestion. Start re-designing graphics, affiliating, and adding features quickly. I would recommend that you add a CMS frontend with info on the parks, so people can come and get the parks stories first, and then go to a message board to discuss it.

An bb about theme parks should have a theme park like appearance.

So, for the current content: d- , for the idea and it's possibilities: b+

Work on it hard and fast, and I think it has potential.
fullud
i like this page..the design is clean and user frendly...but btw i think that this is commercial for another free host? Shocked
Matte52
I think you should make an new logo, this one lookt like it was painted in PAINT Very Happy

Otherwhise the site were good!

Best regards
Matte52
the6thfactor
Agree with benjad. Also, the logo needs some work, and some of the icons are a bit hard to read and primitive looking. But definitely have an idea I haven't seen before Wink
{name here}
Your forum is really poor. It looks like you have the start of a community, though. Good luck.
Hose30
Well the new logo is now out, on the forum and main site hope you like it! It is more theme park related now and by the way it wasn't done on paint (photoshop actually) but anyway thanks for your comments as they are very valuble for us to improve. The site is now coming along well and will be lauched on the 15th December currently on schedule! Smile We'll let you know if there is anymore news thanks
Hose30 and the ETP team