FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

shikamaru in 330?

velcrobandits
what was shikamaru doing with those blades. i cant really remember, were those blades ever used by asuma? were they used by shikamarus father? it seems like hes learned how to manipulate the blades with his shadow technique. you think hes gunna kill the akatsuki who killed asuma with that? thatll be hot
QrafTee
velcrobandits wrote:
what was shikamaru doing with those blades. i cant really remember, were those blades ever used by asuma? were they used by shikamarus father? it seems like hes learned how to manipulate the blades with his shadow technique. you think hes gunna kill the akatsuki who killed asuma with that? thatll be hot

Those are trench blades, Asuma's primary weapon. I'm assuming that Shikamaru took Asuma's trench blades to get revenge for his master. I don't like how he took up smoking though. I get the reaosn why, but it's really unneccesary.
velcrobandits
i think ninja lungs are completely unaffected by smoke inhalation, so its mostly for aesthetics. kinda unfit for stealth tho.
tsukiyuuki
velcrobandits wrote:
i think ninja lungs are completely unaffected by smoke inhalation, so its mostly for aesthetics. kinda unfit for stealth tho.

There has been nothing to indicate that smoke isn't just as unhealthy for ninjas as it is for "regular" people.

In reference to those blades, though, they did belong to Asuma. They were his specialty weapon, and he could channel chakra and nature manipulation through them.
carlokes
Hi there,

Huh...is this a spoiler from the manga or something ?!?!?
If so PLEASe so it so in the title of the topic guys Confused Here I was reading has if it were something else and then i start to think...wait this is not aired yet and since ive stoped reading the manga some time ago i really cant remenber this part...and now it is in my head and i can't get it out ..HAHAH!!! Razz

Stay COol
tsukiyuuki
carlokes wrote:
Hi there,

Huh...is this a spoiler from the manga or something ?!?!?
If so PLEASe so it so in the title of the topic guys Confused Here I was reading has if it were something else and then i start to think...wait this is not aired yet and since ive stoped reading the manga some time ago i really cant remenber this part...and now it is in my head and i can't get it out ..HAHAH!!! Razz

Stay COol

It is a spoiler, and it is in the topic title, carlokes. This thread is called "shikamaru in 330" and discusses events from chapter 330, among others.