FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Man Uses Bug Story to Make Women Disrobe

wowz
Quote:
An unknown man has been bugging women _ and police _ by using an insect story to try to persuade women to disrobe. Police said the man, who remains at large, has told female workers in at least seven businesses they have a tick on their clothes and should remove clothing to find it, said Waukesha Police Sgt. John Konkol.

"We don't know what his potential gain is, if it's sexual gratification or he's trying to be funny, but it's a serious crime," Konkol said.

-comcast.net news

That's witty. But all the same, are women really dumb enough to take off clothes because someone suggests there is a tick on said clothing? Ok, lime disease isn't that great. And women do tend to be afraid of bugs. (Granted, I'm female and fear not something 1/100000th my size, but most apparently do)
LukeakaDanish
That story sounds almost unbelievable...to my knowledge, its a fair bit more difficult to make women drop their clothes...*gotta try this one* Wink
jipmerite
Kind of like the guy who went door to door claiming to be a health worker and asking women to let him give them breast exams. I guess American Women are just easy to fool.
LukeakaDanish
jipmerite wrote:
Kind of like the guy who went door to door claiming to be a health worker and asking women to let him give them breast exams. I guess American Women are just easy to fool.

omfg I really need to move to America Wink
Star Wars Fanatic
This is sorta like the doctor who told a women it would help her back pain if she had sex with him, and they did, several times, until she sued him when she found out is was total bull Laughing
Soulfire
You know, my German friend said American women were easy. Hrm.
Tiger
In the case of the doctor, the woman probably had a degree of trust in him, but to go all the way and have sex with him is incredible. She must have been in a lot of pain. The bug thing, hmmm... fear makes people do strange things.

Normally, I would think these stories are impossible, but then again I have seen a lot of things happen in the last few years, and I have to say that almost anything is possible, especially when people are gullible, trusting or naive.