FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Brazilian Woman Survives 6 Shots to Head

wowz
Quote:
SAO PAULO, Brazil - A woman was released from the hospital a day after she was shot in the head six times in an attack police blamed on her ex-husband, Brazilian media reported Saturday.

Patricia Goncalves Pereira, a 21-year-old housewife, was shot Friday after an altercation with her ex-husband, who was upset because she refused to get back together with him, Globo TV reported.

"I know this was a miracle," Pereira told the TV network. "Now I just want to extract the bullets and live my life."

Doctors could not explain how Pereira survived the attack. The .32-caliber bullets didn't break through her skull and didn't even need to be immediately extracted, doctors said. Pereira also was shot once in the hand.

Police said the ex-husband was still at large, Globo TV reported.

-comcast.net news

talk about thick headed Wink
djcaution
wow. Note to self: .32 calibre pistols are useless...
wowz
No, they aren't. They're just useless to kill a stubborn woman Wink

so next time you try to kill someone, use better bullets? wait, isn't that illegal? I'm sure they work well on bunnies Wink
Alankurd
thats one lucky woman right there
joshumu
Didnt even penitrate the skull huh? Thats crazy. And she seemed pretty chill about the whole thing. In such a cathlic country as Brazil you would think she would be saying it was divine intervention. I dont know much about guns. How big is a .32 cal?
maclui
Third world bullets. A 32 caliber can kill anybody, she is a lucky lady and the husban is another lucky dog, I wonder if this is another weird guiness record?
Insanity
You get what you pay for.
bond4154
This brings a literal meaning to "a thick skull", doesn't it?
Kelvin
wow... sure is a miracle to me. I guess it's just not her time to go. The bullets din even penetrate the skull? Shocked
tony
that is CRAZY. i hope if the same happens to me, i will also have a strong skull! WOW!
speedwaffle
thick skull...or maybe the bullets were poorly constructed (e.g. not enough powder, etc...). In any case, that is one INCREDIBLY lucky woman. dude who shot her, not so lucky. he should ask for a refund from the gun dealer.
Josso
Amazing story, something to tell her grandchildren I bet Laughing