FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Has anybody seen this movie?

HoboPelican
Sorry for not putting the title in the subject line, but I think you'll understand.

The movie is "Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Flesh-Eating Subhumanoid Zombified Living Dead, Part 3 (2005) "

Apparently, they took "The Brain That Wouldn't Die" and redid the soundtrack , sort of like "What's up Tigerlily". Sounds like fun. Has anyone here ever seen it?
Rico
That sounds like a cool zombie movie and if it sucks even better. The title is intriguing to say the least, I think a movie with a bitch’n title like that is definitely worth a look. The first thing I though of when I read it was that Calvin & Hobbes book “Attack of the mutant, killer snow goons”. Wasn’t the first crowd to use a multi barreled title like that the guys that brought out “Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles”? Although it seems these guys (of the movie) have taken it to the limit, the titling that is. If I do get to see it be sure that I’ll post a review.
pudovkin
Definitely, liked the title. Wink
mattchun
Wow, look at the title, I guess it is more interesting than the movie itself!
violetgnu
Best title ever! Not only are they dead, they're mutant and hellbound. For extra b-movie ness. Something to find for parties.
BladeRunner
I haven't seen that one, but What's up Tiger Lilly is an awesome film!

Have you brought the recipe for tuna salad? Wink
soulman
oh, it's a long long title... but it seems interesting~
nhlarry
Quote:
"Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Flesh-Eating Subhumanoid Zombified Living Dead, Part 3"

Part 3? How many parts are there?
JoeFriday
reminds me of the classic (and also unheard of) 80's movie called "Surf II: The End of the Trilogy" (there was no Surf 1), starring Eric Stoltz, Ruth Buzzi, the guy who played Horschack on Welcome Back Kotter, and a bunch of other people who's careers died horrible deaths

it's an extremely campy movie that requires a lot of alcohol to truly appreciate.. and my vhs copy is the the only reason I still own a vcr (you can't get it on dvd anywhere)
Blu_Spykz
Never seen it - but it is supposed to be very funny.

Can't get the film anywhere though. Not even on ebay.
HoboPelican
JoeFriday wrote:
reminds me of the classic (and also unheard of) 80's movie called "Surf II: The End of the Trilogy" (there was no Surf 1),....

Quote:

Evil Nerd Menlo wants to get revenge on some surfers by selling a bad batch of soda called Buzz Cola which turns people into mutant zombies

Dang, that sounds awful! Can you make a copy of it for me Laughing
Gawd, I love truly bad movies. Too bad my wife is not so fond of them.
Wink
BMB07
Sounds interesting! Twisted Evil
Scaramanga
Actually there IS a part 2 (in 2-D!) called 'Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Terror' which was originally released in 1991. In this case they took Romero's 'Night of the Living Dead' and re-dubbed it.
Dj Redrum
sure is the longest title that i've ever heard of, for a movie.