FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

djsamsung
has anyone played it? i've played it for the PC and it is just amazing!!

i'm totally addicted to it. gameplay is great, customisation is very deep. and many more!

Razz
androjuni
just bought the game this morning. i was about an hour into the game before i stopped and did something else, and all i can say is that you realy have to have genuine interests of the games theme of marvel heroes joining together. i mean, seeing iron man and spiderman fighting side by side isn't simply abnormal for me. and i mind can't register the story line, the story didn't start with the reason you have captain america and wolverine in the same situation! and for me there are too many heroes, i want to use them all! but if i keep changing everytime theres a checkpoint they wont levelup and i would probably have a hard time finishing it.

but as i said this is what came to my mind an hour into it. only an hour, so this would count as my uhm, first impression review.

the game's graphics is not that good. but it seems lenghthy and has nice cinematics. its worth the buy.
datter
I've heard good things about it, but have yet to really look into it. I can't recall ever seeing a good superhero game though.