FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Post Count for Acceptance

Jeza
I must admit I find it strange that to be given web hosting, you must have what are deemed to be five quality posts. I was rejected for web hosting (through my own fault of not posting posts deemed high enough quality) I appreciate this whole website is through your charity and I totally agree with this idea wholeheartedly. I, because I need the webspace, am now going to try to post a few more quality posts and then send my application and wait a few more days, but I am naturally curious as to why this method of selection was picked because for me, it just meant I wasted quite a lot of time. Shocked
wumingsden
Jeza wrote:
I must admit I find it strange that to be given web hosting, you must have what are deemed to be five quality posts. I was rejected for web hosting (through my own fault of not posting posts deemed high enough quality) I appreciate this whole website is through your charity and I totally agree with this idea wholeheartedly. I, because I need the webspace, am now going to try to post a few more quality posts and then send my application and wait a few more days, but I am naturally curious as to why this method of selection was picked because for me, it just meant I wasted quite a lot of time. Shocked

FriHost is kept alive through people clicking on the ads and more people will click on the ads if they like it here therefore the discussions have to be healthy (i.e. a few words are not satisfactory).
Cal_123
I think wumingsden has explained this well enough, closeage to stop spammage?
wumingsden
Cal_123 wrote:
I think wumingsden has explained this well enough, closeage to stop spammage?

Closeage to stop back-seat moderating, Cal_123?

-locked-

Jeza, feel free to PM me with any other questions (this was initially the reason why I left it open), or to request for this thread to be re-opened.

wumingsden.