FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prediction & Expectation of Naruto's New Rasengan Shape

dzign
I'm curious what the final shape of New Rasengan by Naruto. Even though we have a little bit hint that the Wind Manipulation Rasengan is like a sphere with sharp wings around it, but still, I'm expecting new, different shape of New Rasengan. Smile

Probably it will still the normal shape of Sphere, but with extraordinary cutting impact? Sphere with small wings rotating around like top to give cutting ability?

But, what I imagine is Tornado likes Rasengan ( Weird isn't it ? Smile ) with sharp knives around it. Or even drill shape?

Shape manipulation should be able to manipulate shape as the creator wants, right? Nature manipulation is the spice of the chakra itself?

Can't really wait to see the final Rasengan and its evolution Smile
velcrobandits
I think it will be a double layered rasengan, with a cutting surface on the outside that will pierce through some defense, then the old exploding heavy impact will come through. thats a powerful combo, come to think of it. currently the dull heavy hitting rasengan can push things around and explode but if met with a thick defense it seems like it might be repelled. wind cutting power would be able to pierce that and expose the weaker element within.
dzign
Quote:
I think it will be a double layered rasengan, with a cutting surface on the outside that will pierce through some defense, then the old exploding heavy impact will come through

If that's the case, the new Rasengan cannot be hold / very close to the surface of the palm, with some reason that cutting impact will pierce through user's hand. That's really nice prediction Smile

Come to think about impovisation, if double layered Rasengan is really the new Rasengan, Naruto should be able to control "how big" the cutting edges of new Rasengan can be. The more wind element is put in, the "bigger" the surface / cutting layer of the Rasengan

Interesting Smile
mansonivan
oh really? naruto have new rasengan?

From what i read from manga, naruto is able to create rasengan by one hand now. so means can create 2 rasengan. What is interesting now is the 9tails fox inside his body. He is able to use the 9 tails power now but too bad he will lose his mind when using too much and by using this power bring damage to his body. ops...am i saying too much Razz
dzign
hi mansonivan

I'm no sure whether Naruto can do Rasengan with one hand in his normal condition ( Without being manifested by Nine tails ). As far as I know, he needs 1 clone of him to manipulate the shape of his chakra. This was the word from Kakashi Sensei. The new Rasengan is trying to blend his new found chakra element ( Wind in this case, where is known as the strongest element in term of offence ) with the old Rasengan. In this state, he needs another clone of him to control the wind element. So, to do the new Rasengan, he needs 3 people in total Smile
themarauder
dzign wrote:
hi mansonivan

I'm no sure whether Naruto can do Rasengan with one hand in his normal condition ( Without being manifested by Nine tails ). As far as I know, he needs 1 clone of him to manipulate the shape of his chakra. This was the word from Kakashi Sensei. The new Rasengan is trying to blend his new found chakra element ( Wind in this case, where is known as the strongest element in term of offence ) with the old Rasengan. In this state, he needs another clone of him to control the wind element. So, to do the new Rasengan, he needs 3 people in total Smile

Naruto can do the original Rasengan with one hand. But yeah, it looks like he will need a clone to do his modified Wind element manipulated Rasengan.

Personally ... I'm hoping that it'll be a drill shape. ^_^
dzign
LOL

Up til now, we have just given a clue that the result of new rasengan is explosion which created crater like hole. That's even "not" perfect Rasengan yet. It will probably be like a ball still as the result shown so far, but who knows. Naruto is the person who always gives big surprise at the end Smile

have to be patient until the truth is revealed Smile
carlokes
mansonivan wrote:
oh really? naruto have new rasengan?

From what i read from manga, naruto is able to create rasengan by one hand now. so means can create 2 rasengan. What is interesting now is the 9tails fox inside his body. He is able to use the 9 tails power now but too bad he will lose his mind when using too much and by using this power bring damage to his body. ops...am i saying too much Razz

Are you saying too much ?? NAH.....
Yes you are Smile but since that latest episodes of Naruto can be ranked as Genuine Shit, yyour spoilers are trully welcome !! But don't go all the way and tll us the rest of the story lololol.

Stay cool.
Pikokola
How about A blowing thing that will blow anything near it ^^

Yap.. Rasengan... BLAAAAAMMMMMM - end

Allright, I'm joking [not funny??? Allright, It's not funny, thanks]
CMA
WARNING: SPOILERS!!

New Rasengan revealed:

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4329/16et9.jpg

(NOTE: In case you didn't get it, Naruto didn't do that alone, that was a combo jutsu: Naruto's Fuuton Rasengan + Yamato's Suiton Hahonryuu)

mansonivan wrote:

Nope, sorry. Naruto can only control as far as 3 tails. Get him 4 tails and he goes batsh** crazy, destroying everything on his path, friend or foe. He almost killed Jiraiya that way, and Sakura was a close call too.

And he still needs a clone to use Rasengan. In fact, now he needs TWO clones to make the Fuuton Rasengan.
QrafTee
There's no real difference in the Wind Element Rasengan. It looks like Rasengan with air swirling... less sphere-like shape, more circle. And the combo technique, I wonder who did the second part. Does that mean Sai is a Water-type?
CMA
QrafTee wrote:
And the combo technique, I wonder who did the second part. Does that mean Sai is a Water-type?

It was Yamato who did the combo with Naruto, not Sai. Not only we know that Yamato has both Earth and Water types, but if you look at the last page on that chapter (ch 337) you can clearly see two things:

1- Yamato's pose, right after using the jutsu.
2- Yamato is standing right next to Naruto, while Sai is standing just a little farther, standing on a neutral pose like it had nothing to do with him.

Sai's elemental type is still unknown, but you'd normally expect him to use one of his signature art jutsus. =P
dzign
I read somewhere that nine tail element is fire, so if Naruto is still willing to use some help from th enine tail, I might hope to see Wind Fire Rasengan Smile If looking for Naruto's Cakra colour, I might have another prediction on Water type jutsu ( Hopefully this prediction is not categorized as spoiler Smile ), so combining Water and Wind would expect ice type Rasengan. As the higher the level of ninja, big opportunity for them to be able to use more and more type of jutsu, and if Naruto can combine Water, Fire and Wind jutsu, it would be great Smile
Derioh
Rasengan is cool, but he should learn more techniques...It gets boring after a while... Confused
dzign
When 2.5 years training with Jiraiya has passed, I'm sure Naruto has learnt a lot more cool tricks, even though his moves basically based on kage Bunshin no Jutsu and Rasengan. Some of new moves he learnt, are controlling up to 3 tails of nine tails fox, as 4 tails made him go berserk and using kage bunshin to retrieve experience gained from his kage bunshin.

I'm quite amazed that his new move of rasengan can create razor like sphere in which beign used to defeat the akatsuki member. But, by seeing the shape of his new rasengan, I would like to see throwable rasengan Smile
CMA
dzign wrote:
I'm quite amazed that his new move of rasengan can create razor like sphere in which beign used to defeat the akatsuki member. But, by seeing the shape of his new rasengan, I would like to see throwable rasengan Smile

He can't throw his new Rasenshuriken.... yet. As Yamato told Kakashi, Naruto didn't master the technique yet, so the only thing he can do so far is create the Rasenshuriken and slam it against the opponent like a regular Rasengan (although this one is a lot more powerful).

We'll just have to wait for the next developments and see how far he can take this technique without killing himself in the process...
Mordane
Something thats always puzzled me, can rasengan be thrown? I've always been under the asumption it could but can't remember seeing it ever happen.
CMA
Mordane wrote:
Something thats always puzzled me, can rasengan be thrown? I've always been under the asumption it could but can't remember seeing it ever happen.

As I mentioned on the previous post, Naruto might be able to throw the Rasenshuriken (not Rasengan) later on after he gains some more experience with it.

As for the regular Rasengan, I figure there'd be no way to throw it and keep it's effectiveness high. He wouldn't be able to throw it neither far nor fast enough, so slamming it against the opponent would always be a better choice to deliver its full potential. And no, he never tried to throw it.
However, the wind element one is shaped like a (huge) shuriken, so it might have the potential for that, as it'd be able to fly to its target while keeping its speed a little better. Obviously, shuriken > sphere.
amoeba1126
The wind shuriken is NOT the same thing as the wind rasengan. It is most likely just the side product of learning wind rasengan. It is probably just a flat rasengan where chakra spins one way instead of chaotically. Anyone remember the water balloon exercises? The wind rasengan is still 50% complete according to Yamato if even that.

Naruto could always do rasengan by himself, he just needs his other hand to push chakra to get the chaotic spin. Whether or not he can do it with one hand remains to be seen. Why does he use Kage no Bushin to do it then? Well first, it makes things remarkably easier. Most shinobi dont use KB because it halves your chakra and leaves you severely weakened. In Naruto's case, near infinite divided by 2 is still a crap load of chakra left. If Jiraiya and Kakashi had that much chakra no doubt they would use that strategy as well, since it requires less concentration to focus the chakra. This lessening of the burden for concentration is especially essential to an ADD kid like Naruto. Secondly, Naruto has really crappy chakra control to begin with. With unlimited chakra reserve, what is another additional KB or two. It's not like he doesn't already spam them in every situation anyways.

What I really want to see though, is wind rasengan mixed with his fox chakra. If anything, the fox chakra seems to have the effect fire or acid. If the fox has his own elemental, I wonder how a dual elemental rasenga will look. Taking that farther, since wind fuels fire, would that make the rasengan a huge typhoon of flames?
Seiji
Is the Rasengan a slow attack. Can't it be easily dodged? It seems like his best time to use it, is when he catches someone off guard or to use it as a finishing attack.

I'm hoping Naruto developed some new skills. Maybe picked up some cool stuff from Jiraiya like when he almost captured Itachi inside a (digestive system?) Not sure what it was but it was something like that. We also haven't seen him summon the frog in awhile.
Byakuya_Kuchiki
I always thought the Kage no Bushin just makes multiple physical clones, in which they are given an equal amount of Charkra per clone? So I figure if he used 50% of his Chakra and made 5 clones each clone would get 10% of the 50% used. Those would be some tough clones Very Happy
amoeba1126
The speed of an attack with rasengan depends purely on the speed of the user. Let's take Yondaime for example. He has instantaneous teleportation with haraishin, he can throw a sealed kunai next to you, pop up next to you, and shove a rasengan into your stomach. Anyone remember Kabuto? As for Naruto, by himself he is by no means super fast like Sasuske, but still fast enough to catch someone off guard. Naruto launching himself with KB or in Kyuubi mode is another story though. Best way to think about rasengan is a morning star. You can wave it around all you want, but it is still up to you to land a hit.

I always thought that the kage no bushin just halved your power, which is why it is a jounin technique. Didn't they remark that Sandaime could not use KB anymore because he couldn't afford to lose the chakra? Someone correct me if I am wrong.

As far as summoning frogs to fight Itachi...it is completely useless. Itachi is faster than any frog we have seen. Animals can be hypnotized by the sharingan as Sasuske proved and didn't Itachi blow a huge hole with his sharingan in said frog's stomach?
Byakuya_Kuchiki
I was under the impression it was a forbidden technique because of the possible danger of over using it because of the large amount of Chakra used in making a physical clone. Because of Naruto's huge Chakra reserve he can make a huge amount of clones and still have most of his Chakra left over. But for normal people using just a few clones could be deadly. Over use of Chakra can result in death, as explained by Kakashi.
deStructuralized
CMA wrote:
WARNING: SPOILERS!!

New Rasengan revealed:

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4329/16et9.jpg

Where's this image come from? Looks like a manga issue but I haven't read it yet...

Anyway, that looks really cool.
votd
Well this images doesn't seem like fake, but from where is it?

I also hope Naruto will show us some real style. Oodama Rasengan was cool, but he's doing even better technique. And to think that uncompleted jutsu done so much (I won't spoil ;d). And if he will do the final form of this jutsu so it won't break his hand or make another injure it would be great. Maybe he will destroy the Itachi finally before Sasuke Very Happy. Behold Akatsuki leader, Naruto will destroy you with one hit;D.
QrafTee
votd wrote:
Well this images doesn't seem like fake, but from where is it?

I also hope Naruto will show us some real style. Oodama Rasengan was cool, but he's doing even better technique. And to think that uncompleted jutsu done so much (I won't spoil ;d). And if he will do the final form of this jutsu so it won't break his hand or make another injure it would be great. Maybe he will destroy the Itachi finally before Sasuke Very Happy. Behold Akatsuki leader, Naruto will destroy you with one hit;D.

I don't think it's possible since the "final form" Rasengan's nature works that way. That's why it's so powerful to begin with, and it'd seem a little cheap if there's no drawback to the technique... I mean look at the Mangekyou Sharingan, it has a drawback.
carlokes
Hi there,

Nowadays I don't know why, but i can't spend more than 5 mins watching a naruto episode. Since the begging of the new season i find myself fast forwarding the anime over and over...it just got bored. Yhe huge filler that was created really made me not be able to enjoy the anime as before...

Returning to the topic, I know that the manga might have shown the new Rasengan but , about a year ago I was speculating with a friend that probably the new rasengan would be red colored since it uses the nine-tails chakra...

Stay Cool.
Sharkman412
Shocked Ya what's also cool is I've heard that Jiraiya has developed some technique of his own similar to Naruto's wind rasengan. It's called Super Giant Ball Rasengan and he mixes his fire elemental chakra into it to make it extemely powerful. However I dont think he uses it very often because he can harm himself along with his opponent.

Evil or Very Mad Plus Naruto's Wind Style: Rasengan Shuriken is star shaped with 4 points coming out of it. It's kinda like a powerful tornado when it hits and supposedly cuts the person at a celluar level a.k.a hecka, hecka powerful. But Naruto tears his own arm up when using it so its not really a technique hes going to use in the future unless his Oodama Rasengan doesn't do the trick.