FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ADVERTS!?

coreymanshack
I clicked the frihost forum index and it took me to some bluetooth webhost or something like that. Does this site have adverts now? This really sucks if it does.
Pikokola
coreymanshack wrote:
I clicked the frihost forum index and it took my to some bluetooth webhost or something like that. Does this site have adverts now? This really sucks if it does.

took my?
what do you mean?
if it's took me... I don't think so... I remember frihost have some adverts long time ago. but I think it's already wiped out... - Or maybe it's happen if browse it as guest -

Actually if frihost have some advert, it will not automaticaly redirect you to those site, or maybe using annoying pop up, it's only put some banner Razz
coreymanshack
yea, i ment me, ima edit that now.... but i know that's what happened, i clicked frihost forum index and that site showed up.
coolclay
It shouldn't have, it never has happened to me. The only adverts are the banners and boxes you see here on the forums. Try it again and see if it happens, maybe you just accidently clicked one of the ads.
nox-Hand
It's because on the Frihost front page there is an advert to BlueHost - you must have clicked it.
Vrythramax
make sure you click on the appropriate link....Frihost does not force advertising in any way.
coreymanshack
ahh ok i see what may have happened, i clicked twice really fast and my browser had already loaded the index page and i unknowingly clicked on the bluehost add.
James007
Good, that solves things.
-close-