FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

BIG, BIG HELP FOR MY THESIS

monzoncf
I know all you guys are good in terms in logic and programming and I need your help. Please suggest me a THESIS proposal for IT or Computer Science Course. What kind of system I'm going to be developed (ex. Payroll System). I need a unique system to propose. So if you have any suggestions guys, please tell me... I really appreciate it...
I need at least 5 thesis proposal until the deadline on December 4, 2006.
Please, please help me..

Thank You Very Much...

I'm waiting for your suggestions...

::: Clint :::
PriDe
somthing i'm thinking about for my own thesis is creating a computer simulation of a specific building. Maybe a historical builing in your own city. the final program should enable the user to walk and explore the whole building at his/her leisure.

My main idea was to create the whole building using a 3D program but you can also take photographs and create the program by loading a series of 2D photos maybe involving some stitching to create a more 3D like ebviorment
vinx_18
My suggestion...
Geographical Information Systems like a map for your location, your country, state or town. Then put some functions for the government use like demographic information and other information for other sectors in the society.
biljap
I’m having the same problem deciding what kind of system to choose. I prefer web applications. Maybe you should consider developing online information system of some organization or institution. There’s a lot of interesting thing that can be done.