FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sports Arbitrage Betting Project - Developers Needed!

qbawler311
Developers,

I have started developing a software package that will use sports arbitrage situations to make money. It is a lot of work so I have decided to open my project to a team of developers.

Project details:

The s/w will scrape data off of the online bookies websites, save all the lines to a sql database. A java engine which is already interfaced with the database will crunch all the lines to find arbitrage/scalp sporting events. The java engine will then send the arbitrage information to the php scripts which will automatically place your win-win bets.

My offer:

I will give all the code I have already done to developers who deem themselves capable of working on such a projects. Plus all my knowledge from months of research on the subject. The code will be hosted on a version control server that I run.

Everyone who works on the project will have the right to use the software as if it were their own.

Half of the work is already done, because of time constraints with a new employment opportunity I can no longer afford to invest my time in this soon to be very profitable endevour.

Developers need to know Java and PHP.
qbawler311
1 bump to see if there is any interest