FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where is all the One piece fans go?

mansonivan
Nobody chasing Onepiece anymore? It is a adventure story which about a rubberman(Luffy) finding some partners to form a pirate gang and looking for big treasure to be pirate king! I cant stop watching once i started. It was famous in last few year but sadly i nvr c anyone posting anything about this anime recently. I was really exciting when Luffy and others show their new skills rite now. For those who forgotten this anime plz keep follow. I bet it wont let you down rite now. Smile
Pikokola
Yap, now it's really interesting
-spoiler -or not.. it's already released Razz-

I'm really surprised when i know that Luffy's grand father is a marine general [Monkey D. Graph] and his father [Monkey D. Dragon] is a revolutionaire.

And then now his brother [Portgas D. Ace] is a pirates from White beard that seek for Black beard [the rebel party from white beard - short of] And then.

moreover it's getting confusing when a family which consist of Pirates, Marine, and Revolutionaire.

Arghhh it's confusing T__T

What'll be happen when they meet each other Razz
mansonivan
yes yes. getting excited when just talking bout it. I didnt know Luffy's grandfather is marine general [Monkey D. Graph] and his father [Monkey D. Dragon] is a revolutionaire. How did you know that? I only can guess Luffy's grandfather is a very important person in marine, and i totally not sure who is Luffy's father. Now that you told me, very interesting. haha