FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Advertising with Restuarant Flipcards?

Tiger
I was wondering if anyone here has ever advertised their business on restuarant flipcards. Also, if you frequently visit restuarants, do you bother to read these kinds of advertisements?

I have been thinking of advertising my business this way recently, and I would like to know about any successes in this area and whether it's worth going ahead with.
indeedwrestling
I have advertised extensively with Resturant Flipcards. As a social evolutionist, I have posted a series of anti-creationist ads in Cracker Barrells around the South - particularly in the cities of Houston, TX and Hamburger, AL. This ads not only provoked serious debate and interest in my museum (EVOLUTION NOT EVO-NO!-TION) but made me a pretty penny at the concession stands at our fine establishment (in Neosporin, SC).
XC_comp
This is an effective promotion strategy. A large reason that this stragegy fails for companies is incorrect placement or badly planned advertisment design. The majority of people will at the very least take a breif glance at your advertisment and may read it if it appears flashy. The goal to an effective ad should be to make it informative, short and again flashy. Pictures always help draw attention. Makes sure lots of thought goes into placement as well to maximize exposure to the tarket market. This will ensure you are not throwing your money away. You should do a cost-benefit anaysis of this issue as well. There should be stats availiable on the net for the appoximate expected number of customers for every x number of people that read this type of ad.