FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DRAGONBALLZ

vidyamandir
iam a big fan of this famous anime:
DRAGONBALLZ
I love it
does anyone else like dbz?
Please post here if you do.

I really love the voices and the action is really good.
Its really good Wink
wraithxiv
DBZ is my fav anime next to .dot hack//. I love the card game too. I have loads of cards. Infact i went out and baught the second coming of brolly today. That was AWSOME!!
I just need to fidn a place to buy the new Arrival TCG cards. Do u have any clue?
macgyver
I am too ...
A fan of Dragon Balz ...
Anyone know when the movies will be released ?
coolpages
ths show is the best... i love it so much
right now i'm watching the vegeta sagas... goku is back from the snakeroad and now gona fight vegeta.. this is really awesome... lol

cant wait for the next episode
leeanvan
hiiiii everybody i'm fan of DB , DBZ , DBGT xD i see all TV SERIE ..

i thinks that is the best anime of all word... but SAMURIA X is very very good

i waching DB, when i have 6 year old xD , but until now i waching the serie xD .......... no matter how time have the serie this are a biggggggg onesssssss

DRAGON BALLLLLL

RULERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. Razz Razz Razz

A question ?

what is u favorite short in the serie....

my favorite part is when MR. SANTAN can try to fly xD..... see u later.. Smile Smile
Monkeydog
i used to be a fan of DBZ but the show lasts to long and gets repetive and dumb really...i don't even think its that great of an anime really,Cowboy Bebop,Samurai Champloo,.hack(any mabye not Limanity tho),Fullmetal Alchemist,Evangelion,Detective Conan(Case Closed),Parnoia Agent,Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobash,FLCL,Gundam 0083,Gundam Wing,Tenchi Muyo,Tenchi Universe,Love Hina,Slayers,Real Bout Higschool,and others are all better IMO =D
leeanvan
ah another good anime serie...

DNA 2 , I must see this anime.....

see u later.. Razz Razz
faris1981
Hello

DBZ is my fav anime i ve watched most of its episodes www.dbgt.com
Thug
Yup i luv anime & DBZ is the shit Very Happy I seen all the episodes from dbz 1 to the fight with Evil Kid Buu, and all the GT episodes ive seen aswell + a couple of movies, the best movie in my opinion was - Broly The Super Sayin Legend.

Pzz
Hephy
DBZ has gone a long way... I mean the SS and crap like are pretty Fing cool... but nothing beats the classic of DragonBall...
Monkeydog
I did like Dragonball but after that Sad
and...the movies always confused me since they never made sense...
leeanvan
Monkeydog wrote:
The movies always confused me since they never made sense...

yes men the movies are very confused :S Sad

why Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
panoramicview
I love DragonBall !!!!
aloSegun2
I grew up with Dragon Ball Z, the dream of mi childhood was becoming a super sayan and stuff like that ( Genki dama, kame hame ha, teletransport, fusion, etc ). Yeah, go ahead Goku!! Laughing
Zodd
i think DBZ is getting boring i have known it since i was 11 but i really like cool fights
budazz
i love dragon ball z it's so very fun to watch full of excitement who's you favorite charcter there? Laughing
Thug
budazz wrote:
i love dragon ball z it's so very fun to watch full of excitement who's you favorite charcter there? Laughing

Favourite Character - Majin Vegeta or Vegeta Twisted Evil
And Evil Kid Buu episodes OWN ALL episodes Very Happy Ow i was so dissapointed when it ended Sad
budazz
me i like vegeta and trunks they are so tough and no quitter hehehe...
how sad that you did not see what ending you want but of course the good guys still the winner Laughing