FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Britney Spears Files for divorce

ibay
Britney Spears finally files for divorce after a very long marraige (by Hollywood standards)

http://music.msn.com/music/celebsbuzz?GT1=7702

and if I am not wrong, she looks quite horrible in the above photo
bigdan
And about time too! He was a lazy bum and according to what I've read and heard, "played the field", so to speak. Good move on her part.
Soulfire
This is what passes as world news in this day and age? A sad, sad day.
holly.rebecca
How funny....just a few weeks ago I made an offhand comment to a friend that "I'd give Britney and Kevin's marriage 2 years max...." Don't remember in what context, I don't really care about or follow celebrities' lives and particularly not these two individuals, but somehow it was a fleeting topic of conversation.

Anyway, I seem to have a pretty good track record so far at predicting the failure of marriages!
Mannix
Soulfire wrote:

It's been this way for awhile, but I agree with your point.
mschnell
She's single? Yes, my dream come true!!!
suntzu3500
Soulfire wrote:

I agree 100%... this shouldn't be newsworthy... why do people care what musicians marrages are like? It's their own private business, we don't all have to behave like teenage girls and follow it closely.
imera
How often does a marriage between two celebrities or even only one celebrity last??
Everybody thinks that they are perfect for each other, and then they split up. The only thing that comes out of that is millions and publicity. What if they do divorce?? Ordinary people divorce every time but no one makes a big deal of it.[/img]
i_am_mine
and this is WORLD NEWS ?

the only place i'd like to see Britney is in the Obituary section.

Wait, we don't have an Obituary section on Frihost Sad
freecitizen
Finally! woohoo.
suntzu3500
i_am_mine wrote:
and this is WORLD NEWS ?

the only place i'd like to see Britney is in the Obituary section.

Wait, we don't have an Obituary section on Frihost Sad

Yay! Ideas for new sections... Very Happy
Star Wars Fanatic
Two words, who cares????

Wait, I know, all the guys who like this, it's cause they want to marry her, or at least date here... Wink
irinaonline
with big pleasure i read the headline. too good to be true? hey britney! if you read this messahe think about me and get in contact with me. i am a good looking austrian guy and the dream of every woman. get in contact with me! beside me, you won't have to work anymore. you can concentrate on your family and your hobbies. we would give a perfect match and you won't regret it.

hope, to see you soon ... Laughing Wink Very Happy
glenwood
Oh Britney...and how I was holding out for you. You were beginning to become the poster child for Hollywood marriages, but apparently even Britney cannot make it work. I think the media needs to stop focusing on the celebrities and their break-ups/divorces and who they are already hooking up with and start thinking about the poor children caught in the middle of all this maddness. I highly doubt these Hollywood big shots have ever thought twice about their kids during the divorce process. Why do marriages seem to be much more successful outside of Hollywood? Maybe it is time they stop thinking about themselves for one minute and think about their spouse or, heaven forbid, children.
afriot
I'm glad she dumped that white trash. Maybe she'll call me now. Razz
Insanity
I don't know about world news, but it got a lot of attention here in the US.