FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need free domain.

Runescaper
I need a free .com domain, doesn't matter if its top level, just need free domain.
Hobbit
1- Complete the form at the following Website: http://www.moniker.com/freedomain/index.jsp

2- Insert "eComXpo" in the Event Name box.

3- Click "Submit" after completeing the form.

4. You will receive your Moniker account ID and password into your email within two business days and your FREE account will have a FREE credit of $9.25 for you to use for domain registration or transfer. You choose any available .COM, .NET. .BIZ, .INFO, .ORG, or .US domain.

Enjoy!
k_s_baskar
Hobbit wrote:
Insert "eComXpo" in the Event Name box.

Hello Hobbit.. What's mean by Event Name?

We want to add any advt. of domain provider?
desertwind
I suggest to go for a paid domain. It isn't that costly. The free domain idea will seems good now, but will provide costly later. Most of these services will ask you to pay from second or third year, and in the worst case, doesn't allow you for a domain transfer.
Kurosaki-Ichigo
It sais

"Due to fraudulent submissions for free domain names, we have suspended the FREE DOMAIN program. We regret the inconvenience that this causes our legitimate clients. Please contact our sales department to discuss your domain requirements."

Isnt there any other way ?
rooparam
i don't think paid or free matters, as security is the main concern but we can't say from our place whethere our site's data is secure or not on a server whether it is paid or free
mtorregiani
I tried that, but I didn't got any e-mail.

I'm talking about Hobbit's offer.
Dragate
http://www.dot.tk/ has a free domain offer, but lots of ads.

I would also go with a paid domain, or, dot tk.

They are okay. I used them for a while, and you have to be active. They do also have a frame functions and parent URL.

You can just use a free host somewhere, then parent frame the website into the dot tk one. Becareful, before access to your site, all users must go through a splash page of many many ads.

good luk
Hobbit
mtorregiani wrote:
I tried that, but I didn't got any e-mail.

I'm talking about Hobbit's offer.

It doesn't work anymore, I think it was just a marketing scheme.
jbruced
Runescaper wrote:
I need a free .com domain, doesn't matter if its top level, just need free domain.

Same here, would like a domain name. Are there any redirect sites. Like goto.yourname.com etc..?
dude_xyx
Join www.namepros.com and you can buy domains there with froum currency and there are many ways to earn too so its not a hard thing and u own the domains.
jbruced
dude_xyx wrote:
Join www.namepros.com and you can buy domains there with froum currency and there are many ways to earn too so its not a hard thing and u own the domains.

Dude, cool.

Thank much.
web_harman
There is another exciting offer man but that is not eactly a domain name.. Its from www.uni.cc.. They shall give you domain like yourname.uni.cc but in that you are also given the facility to change the name servers where you are hosting your website.
saratdear
Um, it appears moniker no longer gives free domain names :-

moniker wrote:

Free Domain Name Promotion

Due to fraudulent submissions for free domain names, we have suspended the FREE DOMAIN program. We regret the inconvenience that this causes our legitimate clients. Please contact our sales department to discuss your domain requirements.

So, is there any other service which offers free domain names?