FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please advise me on my Love...

The-Master
Well I have fancied this girl for maby about 3 months now. I really like her but I dunno what to do. She doesn't seem to fancy me but we are friends. I want to make her like me but I don't know how to drop the hints. I think she would go out with me eventually so it is not an impossible task.

I know millions of these topics have been started like this before so I am sorry. I hang about with her almost every lunch time. I really don't wan't to ruin our friendship so help will be appreciated Very Happy
S3nd K3ys
She has to realize that you're exactally what she's wanted the whole time. Not sure how YOU would do it, but for me, bragging about dating others and tossing her on the ground at 40mph did the trick.
The-Master
S3nd K3ys wrote:
She has to realize that you're exactally what she's wanted the whole time. Not sure how YOU would do it, but for me, bragging about dating others and tossing her on the ground at 40mph did the trick.

WOW!! You have a strange life, I will try and work out how to do that Very Happy
S3nd K3ys
The-Master wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

WOW!! You have a strange life, I will try and work out how to do that Very Happy

There's more to it than that, but it worked. Basically, my wife and I rode motorcycles together as friends for a long time. I wanted to date her for as long as I've known her. We always went to the Ox Bow for Sunday brunch on the way out to our rides. There was a waitress there, and I joked about her. My wife said I should ask her out, so I did and she accepted. My wife didn't like that and put more into our relationship than just friends.

Later that year, we were riding back from the beach, and the rear shock siezed on my bike and we went down. Wearing shorts and light shirts. Ever since then, with the sponge baths and all, we've been a couple. Got married the next year. That was over 12 years ago.

Bottom line: we were best friends, I was always there for her. She finally realized I was what she wanted.
Panthrowzay
I HIGHLEY agree with the she has to figure out that your what she wants but the whole slamming her down thing NOT to good MOST girls dont like that to much!!

Just tell her that you like her girls dont like the whole getting little hints either A they dont pick up on it they think your just joking around or they think you mean something else by it so straight up just tell her how you feel and if she doesnt want to go out with you atleast you had the courage to say something!!
molif
another 'love at 1st sight'..

either u will be a chicken or be brave enough to tell her how u feel.....

but takes time to gather the courage.. at the same time, if she rejects u or feel uncomfortable with u, at least, tell her u wanna be friends with her again.. maybe u will get another chance in future, but takes time..
Tex_Arcana
Okay, here is my take on it. First of all you are already halfway there if you are already friends. Friendship fist is the way to go. Seems to me in my 48 years of observing folks the ones that jump straight into a relationship without first becoming friends are the most screwed up.

Now here is the tricky part. Yeah she's a woman and you like her a lot and all that, but the pressure is off of you if you remember that first of all she is your friend. You have lunch with her so why not just invite her to have dinner with you during one of those lunches. Take her to a fairly nice place (not McDonalds) but not a fancy one either. It could be something simple and fun like a pub or something. Maybe after dinner go see a movie together.

The main idea is don't get nervous, heaven forbid, desperate. Keep it casual and friendly. If she says she has something to do that night ask if she would like to do it some other night. If she is unreceptive then don't worry about it. Don't get upset. It's not like the end of the world. Blow it off with, "Oh okay, it's just that I enjoy your company so much I thought it would be fun to go out sometime." Mainly keep it light hearted and not too serious like you want her to be the mother of your children with in the next ten minutes.

Just remember, she may be someone you like but she is definatly not the only woman in the world so it is not a big soul shattering disaster if she doesn't go out with you. Be patient, either she will reconcider or you will find the right woman for you. In the mean time, have fun.
Alkmania
Don't date your friends!

You will only get awkward situations if things happen or if it doesn't work out Confused