FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Family Guy

homg
who else loves this show? and i'm probably the only one who thinks stewie is cute. haha.
Monkeydog
Family Guy is awesome...i like the older eps tho.My favriote is the one were Peter gets his own contury...
tehk
Family became popular very fast. It is no doubt that many people have heard of it and I'm sure most of them love it to death. Very Happy

I love that show, but IMO South Park is better. I don't really like the new episodes as much (like the brand new ones, not the reruns). I don't know, its just they seem a bit weird(er). And the flashbacks are too long. And flashbash backs are one of the backbones of this awesome show.

Have you guys seen American Dad? For those who don't know, its another show created by Seth McFarlene (creator of Family Guy). Kind of the same idea as Simpsons and Futurama (FUTURAMA WAS A GOOD SHOW!!!... WHY THEY CANCEL!). I don't really like American Dad. It lacks flashbacks Very Happy.
homg
yeah, i've seen american dad. it's not that good or funny though.
kiro
stewie is a megalomanicle supergenious one year old with a giant head and you think hes cute? wow anyway familyguy is cool and i too like the petoria episode. "I was going to call it peterland but that gay bar down on first alredy took it."
Monkeydog
American Dad sucks...the reason Futurama died was just like why Family Guy died and that was to few veiwers.Plus Futurama's newer episodes sucked.
I think a lot of people didn't know about Family Guy untill it came out on [adult swim]...
homg
kiro wrote:
stewie is a megalomanicle supergenious one year old with a giant head and you think hes cute? wow anyway familyguy is cool and i too like the petoria episode. "I was going to call it peterland but that gay bar down on first alredy took it."

haha, yep. he's funny. and he kinda reminds me of jude law for some odd reason.
Xploder
Worst show ever, no seriously, Worst show ever.
gogg
Xploder wrote:
Worst show ever, no seriously, Worst show ever.

You can't be serious, family guy is good on quite a few levels. I love how random it is. Speaking of which ...

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=takeonme88

How can it get any better than that? well... maybe the old guy who talks about his "popsicles".
xoAznSweetie
Stewie is Awesome....but is soooo NOT cute lol!
althalus
gogg wrote:
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=takeonme88

Haha that's so funny Very Happy I recently started watching this show (again) and I fell in love all over. Peter has a horrific laughter imo and should be smacked o nthe head every time he laugh Wink
roguewrath
Someone has leaked a dvd copy of the new family guy movie. My friend downloaded and said it was crazy.
tjatssa
Family guy is amazing and funny.
Who ever said it was the worst show, why did you think that?
Some reasons behind it would be nice.
wyrmnite
i <3 family guy

my favorite episode is THE 8MINUTE FREAKING CHICKEN FIGHT !!!! (quag's a pervert episode)

and Petoria (the one ^monkeydog is talking about)

my least favorite is ... the ...
Shocked I LOVE ALL THEM !!!!

family is on tonight on fox ... american dad is a good settler after family guy ... but not all that great.

STEWIES UNTOLD STORY : THE MOVIE COMES OUT SEPTEMBER 11TH , 2005 !!! Surprised w00t w00t Surprised
SilverDogg
i love it how they make it so damn stupid. pretty much everything they do makes absolutely NO SENSE! love it!

i think the last episode i saw were the one where stewie rants on about how brian is making a book and has been working on it for a long time. i know they drag out a lot of stuff, but this is just silly ;P
svhkid
its like a 7 out of 10..i like the simpsons better
Haku
svhkid wrote:
its like a 7 out of 10..i like the simpsons better

Nah, family guys better.
Mona
Family guy beats simpsons. this is one off the funnisest shows out there!
Haku
Mona wrote:
Family guy beats simpsons. this is one off the funnisest shows out there!

Yup, just one show beats it, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air!
aloSegun2
family guy does not beat the simpsons but it's funny too.
homg
family guy beats the simpsons. well, the simpsons used to be funny. at least family is still funny.
Monkeydog
Simpsons has had more better seasons than Family Guy...and Family Guy is quickly becoming not funny...like the Simpsons.
ungacs
Yep that show is kool too. but stewie cute? <Beer Goggles> LOL. The dogs pretty funny too. Remember when they had the whole house smoking? Pretty messed up. Yep that show is kool in a demented sorta way.
SilverDogg
i just saw the movie, and to be honest it wasnt all that good, which is kind of sad since the series is awesome!

i like the a-ha (how do they spell it now again?) thing they had in one of the later episodes. it was funny and very wellmade ;D
kain
Family Guy is definately one of my favorite shows. Stewie is hilarious! It makes you wonder if all babys are secretly plotting to kill their moms! haha!
Pirouz
I watched the Family Guy movie and I recommend it to everyone!
For those who love Stewie should watch the movie as soon as you can. It was almost like 3 episodes, but at least they were connected pretty nicely and it was kind of freaky. The only thing that I will say is "Ron, I like that name" - Meg. Know that and you will laugh Smile
criticaldensity
I absolutly love Family guy and am happy Adult Swim made it popular again...enough for Fox to pick it up again.
And I love Stewie - he's my fav
memsa
My son loves this show esp the precocious psychopathic baby. However,we both like the Simpson's better.

Futurama should have had better run. I am still not sure about King of the Hill
memsa
My son loves this show esp the precocious psychopathic baby. However,we both like the Simpson's better.

Futurama should have had better run. I am still not sure about King of the Hill
izimngcubes15
o^_^o !!!!!! I love this show! It's what I watch every night on Adult Swim! Well, not every night lol. Well, I like Stewy the best, he's so funny, trying to kill his mother and isn't that just cute? Very Happy
FroggieWoman
I love Family Guy. Peter is hilarious and Stewie, well I wish I had a child like Stewie. Although one thing I don't understand is in some episodes they seem to understand stewie, and in others they don't. But owell I think it would be awesome having a super genius baby. Although on the down side, him trying to kill me all the time would be a downer but at least it would keep me on my toes. Laughing
Darren
I think the reason Stewie can sometimes be understood and other times not is by design. The lack of clarity makes it a topic of converstation and debate. Thus more word of mouth for the series.

Brian is my favorite character. You just can't beat a drunk, talking dog for guffaws!
LostOverThere
Its great.
I like Petoria (Where he gets his own country) aswell as the Piano/Willy Wonka one and DaBoom!