FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Beloved Place

jsabelino

A sunset view by the pool side is a perfect way to cap a hectic day. This shot was taken by the poolside of Sabin Resort Hotel in Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines. The pool is facing Mount Magsanga at the west of Ormoc Bay. A few meters from the pool is the palm lined shoreline of Bantigue, Ormoc City.

Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines surely has gone a long way from the devastating flash flood that hit it in the year 2001. As the sun rises and sets, the Ormocanons (Ormoc People) struggled to pick up the pieces and went on with life, facing challenges everyday.

With each sunset is a gratifying feeling that one was able to conquer the challenges of the day and has more reason to go on living for the days ahead.
mjohnson
WOW so beautiful so charming!!!
glabase
That's a beautiful picture you got there - love how you captured the colours so magnificently! Very Happy
jsabelino
thank you guyz.just made that photo number 3 worldwide on Flickr.wish you all could take a vacation here in the philippines
Ghost900
yes this place is very nice with the palm trees and the nice sunset. Applause
Che
Man, this is the 3rd pic of yours I see and they all kick butt! Congrats!
dickyzin
Great shot again! What's your secret? hehe
dickyzin
What settings did you use on your camera? It's really nice. Is there any photoshop work involved?
alfaisal1957
very nice