FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Domains .com .net etc.

SugarBlush
Get free domain by posting here!

http://ddboard.com/

This is no scam! I got mine in just weeks! There are no maximum post per day. NOW WITH MULTIPLE-YEAR REGISTRATIONS AND RENEWALS!! Once you get your domain, you wont need to post again! Unless you want to renew it after a year. Remember, the domain will be registered under your name!!

Please consider to give me a small donation by putting me as your referrer or you can sign up using my referral link below:

[Edited by Daniel15: Referral links are not allowed on this forum]
Daniel15
Sorry, I had to remove your referral link, as we don't allow referral links to be posted in our forum.
Kurosaki-Ichigo
SugarBlush wrote:
Get free domain by posting here!

http://ddboard.com/

This is no scam! I got mine in just weeks! There are no maximum post per day. NOW WITH MULTIPLE-YEAR REGISTRATIONS AND RENEWALS!! Once you get your domain, you wont need to post again! Unless you want to renew it after a year. Remember, the domain will be registered under your name!!

Please consider to give me a small donation by putting me as your referrer or you can sign up using my referral link below:

[Edited by Daniel15: Referral links are not allowed on this forum]

By under your name, what do you mean ? Do you mean our username on the forum ?

Very good service but the problem is that the renewel is a bit risky. You have to pay with pay pal and stuff and then the forum gives you it back. Then how come the site itself doesnt pay it themselves? There some kind of scam in it. Im just going to get it for a year if i dont find anything.
Daniel15
Quote:
By under your name, what do you mean ? Do you mean our username on the forum ?

I think he/she means that the domain's WHOIS will show your name, instead of that site's owner's.

Personally, I think that sites like this aren't worth it. I'd rather pay US$6.99 to register a domain using DomainSite.com Very Happy
web_harman
hmmmm well today only i bought a domain name and before that i was very reluctant on buying means spending something on doamin. But when i bought a domain for myself, i felt it is not that costly rather that posting a lot on a forum like this.. anywasy it was a good news...
GeorgeG
I would like to try that but..
Im only a kid so...
Hmm
(Page Bookmarked)
GameFreak
I have a question about this site ..... to get renewals, can you pay 2000 ddPoints or do you you have to pay in real dollars?
mtorregiani
GameFreak wrote:
I have a question about this site ..... to get renewals, can you pay 2000 ddPoints or do you you have to pay in real dollars?

You pay in real dollars (in the registrar, www.domainrightnow.com) and 2000 ddpoints in the forum if you want to the admin to sent you they money that you paid for the renewal.
GameFreak
That means that I can get a domain absolutely free for how many ever years....
mjohnson
realy? I can not even believe that domain name also become free.
hostingguy
I'm registering let me see how this works! Smile
BTW referral is that he gets something if someone registers from his referral link that is not allowed @ FriHost