FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Eyeshield 21 fans?

mansonivan
This anime is talking about america football. I love this anime but not sure why it wasnt that famous. Looking for some fans here Very Happy
carlokes
H there,

Im a greta fan of animeand i've been watching for a lot of years now however i've never seen an episode from eyeshield 21. I've read some reviews about the anime but never felt the urge to watch it.

Is it a worthy anime? can u give a little descrip+tion of what you think it might make a person watch it? and btw is it like any ohter anime? (like Tsubasa and the other Socccer anyiem).

Stay Cool
mansonivan
fans site http://www.deimonhigh.com/

It is about a weak boy joining america football club in school. Before he start his football journey, he was a totally loser and always being bully by other students. But because he is always being forced to run an errand for others, he is trained to have a pair of super fast legs. He made good frens and good enemies when joined america football club. Dont wait, go to the site and have a look. There are more interesting points for u to explore.

P.S: I love the ugly dog in the story. Laughing [/url]
mansonivan
ops.... and "HAHA 3 brothers" hahahaa
crimson_aria
A friend of mine speaks highly about this anime. I might as well try it out. Soon after I'm done finishing other stuffs.
kamoe_x
crimson_aria wrote:
A friend of mine speaks highly about this anime. I might as well try it out. Soon after I'm done finishing other stuffs.

Actually i've seen 1-52 episodes.. its very cool but there's a bit of problem.
mansonivan
kamoe_x wrote:
crimson_aria wrote:

Actually i've seen 1-52 episodes.. its very cool but there's a bit of problem.

wat problem r u facing?
carlokes
Humm....

What problem are you talking about? is it something about the story or something else related to technical issues??

Stay Cool
tekanubis
The only problem I can think of is it's not fully fansubbed and now it's been licensed.
driftingfe3s
tekanubis wrote:
The only problem I can think of is it's not fully fansubbed and now it's been licensed.

Yeah, its comming to the Cartoon Network I think. Yet another anime will have another horrible dubbing.
tekanubis
indeed and moreover, I think it's only for toonami jetstream.
urbanbuddha
I love eyeshield 21. Its full of memorable characters like the devilish Hiruma, Hersey Kiss Kurita, the previously mentioned Haha brother, the monkey boy Monta kun.

Its an enjoyable series, but if I were to be nit picky, it is that it is borderline a filler series. Its annoying to see that some exciting parts to happen, only to be hampered by a filler eps. Don't get me wrong, it is not as bad as naruto (two seasons of fillers) or bleach (one season of fillers).
icantthink
OMG a thread about ES21!!! I'm a really big fan of the manga. You guys have to read the manga, it's way better than the anime. Hiruma senpai will shoot you if you don't!!!
urbanbuddha
I was thinking of reading the manga since Saizen has stopped fansubbing the anime since it is being licensed and all.
tekanubis
yeah, I've downloaded all the chapters, just have to actually get around to reading them.
urbanbuddha
Fansub group rasengan continues where Saizen left off, in terms of fansubbing Eyeshield 21. Though, it looks like they stopped at episode 81. Oh well, I hope some group does pick up this fantastic and entertaining sport anime.

It just sucks that it has been licensed now =(
exarkun
well this is definitely one of the greatest manga i recommend apart from rurouni kenshi. It has all the funny element which mostly come from hiruma and the amount of hard work they put in attracts me to the manga the most.
304esque
Oohh yes. Eyeshield 21 is ssooooo =/= Captain Tsubasa.

I KNOW.

Captain tsubasa was, like one of the first 3 japanese comics (apart from doraemon) that I've read in the beginning >w< I absolutely loved it, but it really lacked the kind of attraction that I've come to know now that I'm older (by... 10 years?) and known more series.

Eyeshield 21 is a lot more bold, and full of jokes. Captain tsubasa was a bit more serious. It was more on the will of young Tsubasa and his friends. Eyeshield 21 has that, and an almost never ending supply of humor, even in the most serious of times (mostly thanks to Hiruma)

And, they have this element of....surprise, so to speak.

Sometimes you just won't suspect what Hiruma's been doing, but you learn later that it was all plots and plans dancing on his fingers.

Captain Tsubasa is a lot more straight forward than Eyeshield 21. If Captain Tsubasa was awesome for you, I think Eyeshield 21 would quite overwhelm you ;D