FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DO NOT

S3nd K3ys
...accidently get crumbs from Cheetos Crunchy Flaming Hot Cheese Snacks into your eyes. It will burn for several minutes even after you wash them out with water! Shocked

Also, for you smart-asses out there, don't do it on purpose either! Wink
fpsaddict
Was this really necessary?
ocalhoun
Thanks for the warning, I was thinking of doing that! Rolling Eyes
Hogwarts
This brings back memories of when my brother got Tobasco sauce on his finger and then wiped his eye... Classic. Wink

I wonder if getting Cheetos Crunchy Flaming Hot Cheese Snacks in your eye has the same effect.
S3nd K3ys
Hogwarts wrote:
This brings back memories of when my brother got Tobasco sauce on his finger and then wiped his eye... Classic. Wink

I wonder if getting Cheetos Crunchy Flaming Hot Cheese Snacks in your eye has the same effect.

My way is prolly better, as you get the extra benefit of having a crumb in your eye as well as the sting of the hot sauce. Laughing
Traveller
fpsaddict wrote:
Was this really necessary?

Well, it happened to someone, so apparently it was necessary. Then again, I'm surprised the trial lawyers haven't forced Cheetos and others to put warning labels on their packages.
Josso
Next time I eat them... I'll be super careful, thanks for the warning Laughing

I got coke in my eyes once, that isn't particually pleasant.
sibbahz
Wont be affecting me as i never buy snacks like them.
More into chocolates and cakes Very Happy
ocalhoun
CHEETOS CRUNCHY FLAMING HOT CHEESE SNACKS HAVE NO WARNING LABEL DESPITE SEVERE EYE DANGER, AND THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSMAN! SOMETHING MUST BE DONE ABOUT THIS!!!!!
xorcist
ocalhoun wrote:
CHEETOS CRUNCHY FLAMING HOT CHEESE SNACKS HAVE NO WARNING LABEL DESPITE SEVERE EYE DANGER, AND THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

That kind of sounds like the calls I been getting te last couple of days telling me who to vote for Governor.
ocalhoun
^that was the point
FaLLeN
I got petrol in my eyes once, made them feel like they turned to stone Shocked Mad
william
@S3nd K3ys

Did that actually happen to you?
seanooi
i had chili sauce on my finger once and i forgot about it and started rubbing my eyes. that hurt for almost 10-25 mintues and tears kept rolling down my face Laughing
Soulfire
Hrm - I've gotten some crumbs of spicy Doritos in my eyes before. I was casually holding the bag to my mouth, sucking down the crumbs, and before I know it I was totally incapacitated for all of a minute. Lol, it wasn't pleasant, but surely nothing that you'll die over.
Blaster
omg you should sue for 100 million dollars because your eye was burnt. Then when you do give me like a million for telling you to. I need a few things.
Star Wars Fanatic
ocalhoun wrote:

OMG, that was friggin hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing! Any time someone is criticizing Bush about something stupid I will have to say someting along those lines. Laughing Laughing
mschnell
ocalhoun wrote:

We'll have to see who your congressman is after tomorrow.
Vrythramax
oh please...keys how about posting REAL topic for a change?

-closed-