FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Artwork exhibition, competition or showsite ? :)

dzign
The first thing that attracted me when I sign up in Frihost was Photoshop Morpheus forum. I do wish that Firhost will have more often that kind of forum so people can share more and more of thei creativities

It can be Design, animation, programming, etc2.... or to make it even more challenging, competition can also be used for this forum

The marking crieteria would probably based on frihosters pooling or voting, and the winner might receive $frih

This is just a suggestion, but maybe it has happened before Smile If yes, my apology because I'm quite new here

Smile
ocalhoun
I would like to see more image-editing competitions; perhaps a stickyfied thread for a weekly or monthly contest?

Simplified Ex:
Contest Admin:
Edit this photo [photo] the best one wins 50frih$
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player 1:
Heres mine: {photo}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player 2:
Mine's better: (photo)
Player 3:
Lookit mine: [otohp]
Player 2:
^lol, that's crazy!
Contest Admin:
Entry period has ended; vote here:
[url]little vote-tallying utility page[/url]
The winner will be announced when the submittal period for editing this image: [image] is over.

I would do this myself, but I can't promise to be here on a consistent enough basis. Also, I think it would be great to have a separate (from the forum) voting page, that way, you don't have to make a new thread for every week or month. It would have to inherit the session data from phpbb, though, which is perfectly feasible, I understand.