FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hairstyle

mackhenry
hey everyone
my hairs are straight not curly and i dont want to make my hairs partiton or spykes or simple and i want
i want a differnet cut plz tell me which?
and i want a differnt one
glabase
Just ask men!

http://uk.askmen.com/fashion/trends/13_fashion_men.html

What to do would be find a haircut in a magazine you like and take it to the barbers... i've seen guys do that all the time - they get exactly what they want and the barber is happy since they know exactly what to do. Very Happy
tijn01
I would like to suggest the following: Go to a hairdresser and tell him / her: I would like a new haircut, but not this that and the other. She'll be able to advise you to get the cut you desire.
engeland
It depends what sort of person are you. Would you go for a weird style? Coz those options are endless. And it would really help if you showed us a picture of your current hairstyle
The Shogun
Well, if you want spikes, a good generic cut that's easy to work with is the Caesar cut. I pretty much always get that, because they trim the sides and back down with clippers, but still leave length to work with on the top. As long as your hairdresser is somewhat competent, it should look fine.