FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Initial D movie (live action)

westhighdrumline
did anyone like it? or did it just seem odd to some of you?
Lollirot
I will have to look into this, I had no idea they made a Live Action movie from that series.
mansonivan
I still prefer the anime. The live action movie seems bored to me
westhighdrumline
mansonivan wrote:
I still prefer the anime. The live action movie seems bored to me

well, yeah...I don't know about others, but cartoons seem more appealing than real life
leat397
I have seen it...generally no bad for the shots and especially for those chasing games...but for me...too much talking...

You would not be disappointed if you want to find excitment from the driving and racing game. If you are already well understand the comics, you may find that they talking too much to explain this and this....this is of course considering those who have never watch to comics...
DopeyCriz
I like the film, it's cool

But not on my "WOWWWWWWW THAT IS SO F**KING AWESOME" movie.
deStructuralized
I liked the anime a lot better than the movie.

They could've picked better actors and done a better job with the story...
driftingfe3s
I watched the first 10 mins of it then scaned through the rest. It was very disapointing to me. What made me even more sad was Keisuke FD3s wasn't in the film.
mattchun
Actrually I have to that I like the Initial D Movie made by Hongkong, in which there are several hot male Chinese superstars.
roninmedia
It was okay to me. I've seen better live actions, I've seen much worse.
bluefossil
There was no way they were going to make the movie look as good as the anime series, so I didn't expect it to look that good. It wasn't a bad movie. I hope someone decides to make another one. Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift was a pretty crappy movie. It would be cool if thery could get that kinda money for an Initial D movie.
deStructuralized
Fast and the Furious 3: Tokyo Drift ruined drifting like the first one did auto racing culture

The cars in ID:LA were very cool though, as were the tracks...
angelussum
I really liked the car scenes. The movie itself wasn't that great. None of the actors were that good and the plot wasn't that interesting. The drifting and racing was pretty sweet though.
leat397
Somebody suggested Fast and the Furious 3 and remind me..Hong Kong version of Initial D is never compatible with those great scenes..

Be fair, the budget is also not compatible with hollywood making film also..

So, I would say it is OKAY for me..

Besides, the actors would have a better choice.......
saskshadowplayers
I suppose the cool 3d races in the anime version is really what caught my eye because It was different. Live action car movies are hardly what I might call "new and innovating" However, I did enjoy the movie... just not as much as the series.

Ps: On a random note... I really like Firefox2's spell checking featur feeture featsur feature.