FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Handphone do you use ?

wendy86
I use the Nokia n70. how about you?
a.Bird
Why do you want to know what type of handphone I use? Are you stalking me? I'm staying the hell away from you.
BuBbLe
Wow!
N70 is quite expensive in Malaysia...
I only using Nokia 7610...Very noob handphone...
godam64
right now i'm using nokia 6255 for cdma and siemens m55 for gsm operator. i got chinese 6255 product in black market to get cheap price. 6255 is not worth to buy more than $120.
bartdou
why are all Nokia?
I use handphone made by myself, hahaha.... all over the world there is not even one same as mine!
amusic
I am using two handphones. One is Sony Ericsson K750i and the other one is Motorola C300.
bigdan
I use a Sagem My-C5V....came with my Telstra pre-paid plan. Not bad for a cheap phone...but I'll probably upgrade soon...
FaLLeN
I use a nokia 5210(i think)
Its pretty old, but its the one with the shock proof case so it's good to take out and stuff.
Dont needa camera to send a message Very Happy
SurBiff
when im not working i use sony-ericsson w810i (i listen to alot of music)
in my work i use a nokia 5140i (i dont get to choose this one)
and when i go snowboarding i use a 5100 (it just wont break)
ainieas
I'm still using my good old Nokia N-Gage. I maybe out of vogue but I still love it. And nothing beats getting to play Glimmerati or Asphalt while waiting in a queue or something!
Davidgr1200
I don't have a handphone and I don't get bothered whilst doing something else (except by other people's phones ringing). Personally I think it is very rude for someone to interrupt a conversation just to answer their mobile. It's also rude to keep talking whilst at a checkout of buying a ticket on the subway.
Duncan Idaho
Im using a Verizon VX6100. I just got one of those some-what new verizon phones that have a steal body and awesome features. Havnt transfered my number over though Crying or Very sad .
wietn
I use a Siemens CF62, it's a pretty good one Cool
sibbahz
Use my samsung z500 mostly, on O2-UK 3g. (contract)
Also have a sony ericsson t610, bit old, use it for using up the freebies on free sim cards.
Alienz
Currently I'm using Sony Ericsson W810i Wink
scotty
Sony Ericsson K750i. My brother has a Nokia 1100 or something, I bought it for him for $69 and it's battery literally lasts for a month. He charges it and then two weeks later the battery meter is still on full. If you want a phone that just calls people get his, it's amazing! Don't get a K750i they are a rip off, even if it does have a 2 MP camera in it.
coolclay
Am I the only one who doesn't know what a handphone is? Is it a cell phone?
monzoncf
I have a Nokia 9500 and it's so biiig and buuulkyyyy and so sloooooowwww to operate so i decided to change my phone from 9500 to Nokia N93..... Thats it.....
scotty
coolclay wrote:

Mobile phone, mobile, handy, hand phone, cell phone, cell..... take your pick! I think hand/cell phone is the weirdest thing to call them but I suppose we are all used to whatever we have grown up with: mobile phone for me.
Dragonfly
I use Samsung mobile phone. It looks like the model is SG700? I don't know. It is quite small and handy. I just use it for making calls and receiving calls apart from Alarm. Thats it...
jamessweeney
I use a Sony Ericsson P910i. Very good for storing calendars, accessing email, web browsing, music etc. The new P990 is even better.
irinaonline
i am using different phones ...

the mainst is now a sony-ericsson z520i
the other two are siemens s55
and this week i will buy a new nokia, because of prolonging my contract.

the software for sony-ericsson is very weak, for siemens it isn't better too much, but with nokia i hope that there will be again a good software-solution for managing the phone with the pc.
raaeft1
Earlier,I used Nokia models but did not like them much.
Now, I am using Sony Ericson K300i and Sony Ericson J230i besides LG CDMA phone.
Vanilla
I'm using a really old one: a Nokia 2100. I'm not really used to have a handphone, this is my first. My brother gave it to me and I'm using it only to receive messages from my boyfriend. Laughing
STYLAN
Currently i am using a NOKIA 2600
phone and another samsung
kelebrity
I can recommend the samsung z400 - i like the sharpness of the screen and the camera takes good pictures
kelebrity
the one downside is that the memory storage isnt very good and samsung try to get you to buy a memory card to boost it up
Vlien
Ghaha, Nokia 3410, if anyone could even remember that type, it's so archaic!
fedex220
I use a nokia phone by tmobile to-go
kazikame
I use a Nokia 3310

Yeah, I know it's old. But it works Razz
Zaini
I'm using a few handphone, Samsung SGH-E900, Motorolla E398, Nokia 7200, and Nokia 6233.

Which did I find best ? Nokia always user friendly, Motorolla has a best sound and Samsung is just damn sexy !
seanooi
i'm currently using a Sony Ericsson K800i.
Nice features and design. With an awesome 3.2MP camera. Laughing
Tatsumaru
A samsung e500 or something, I don't know the exact name haha. I've had it for a while now.
meet in rio
Motorola V235. It's a clamshell design and is reasonably cheap and robust. A few extra features but nothing special.
rooparam
I am using Spice V3000 which have a good music mp3 player and web browsing and it rocks when a song is being played on it.....

it has silver blackish color and two sockets.............one for charging and another for headjack/headphone..

it also has twelve keys ... most commonly found on all phone models and another set of four keys along with a button for mp3 player and four directional keys

it has one drawback that it doesn't have camera but i think that phone cameras have low resolution and their photo and video quality is as bad as a d**k
shwetanshu
i m using Motorola L7... cool phone... flashed it with Motobeauty Update1 and now the phone rox with edge and bumbastic gaintables for enhanced sound from the headphones and speakers
Detremmerie
I used a K750i from sony ericsson, though it stopped working after only 7 days Sad.
Now I have some replacement thingy, being a T68i ? oh well, it does the job, for now
lordeverkillx50
Nokia 6230improved Love esppieacialy because i have a cat cover Smile
valkyrie-heavens
handphone? u mean like a cellphone? mines old... like an old model kyocero XD. Im poor...
jipmerite
I am using an O2 Xda IIi. I bought it for my girl but using it till I meet her in december and give it to her. It's pretty cool with a bog screen and decent camera. I am just a little worried cos it is a bit bulky and girls like gadgets in small packages. Hope she likes it.
mayur
mine is a sony walkman w600. its got an FM player, mp3 player and a wap browser. its packe 256 MB of media and can shoot pics or vids using a 1.3 megapixel cam.
madcaps
Mine is a Sony Ericsson k610i works like a charm my old one was total rubbish, I love the java and stuff would be nice as hell with nes and snes emulation. Since Java is getting open source today I guees it will come... soon Smile
msaarinen
I have Nokia 6103. I have been quite pleased with this, though the cover monitor got broken quite soon. There must have been a stroke on it.
skygaia
I use motorola c370
I have used it for 3 years... meanwhile I have used it, the battery was gone. so I had to buy new battery..

Is it right expression for "handphone". I'm from korea. In my county, we call cell phone handphone. But when I learned english, it is a wrong expression. Cellular phone or cellphone is right expression as I know..

Which one is right?
kevin briggs
i am currently using a Sony Ericsson K750i.i used to use nokia's but i found the mp3 players better on the sony ericsson and once you get to know the phone it is just as simple to use as nokia.
i think the sony ericsson k800i is out at the moment and i believe it is the first camera phone with a 3.2 mega pixel camera.
i'll have to start saving.
spanx
ok i support this therry
jt32470
i have
blackberry 8700g
nokia 6800
Kaisonic
I use a POS Nokia. No clue what the model number is. I could probably check though. It's a TracFone. 1100. And for Christmas I'm getting a Net10 Motorola C261. W00t.
yy1124
I was using Nokia 3310 until last Saturday, I bought a Sony Ericsson W810 then.

Is ok to use 3310, but I really wanted a Camera phone~
The walkman feature of this W810 is a waste to me though...
Alias
I use Ericson T310 and it sucks.. I just wish that I have enough money to replace and dump it. Mad
jayrelle
I use n1110.. its cute, handy and it's cool because it has an inverted backlight. Wink
jairon
I have a motorolla v360..
Video: VGA=> 640x480
220x175 display with 262k colors...

It's a very nice flip phone..
And its personalizable... with a lot of things.. link moster packs...

Nice forum with tips for this and other mobiles:
www.dkcell.com
Hayvanadam
I always prefer nokia they are always durable and user friendly.. I have 7610 now.
reddishblue
I use~~~~~~~some sort of sony erricson, still I would not trade it for any other phone!
eku53ru
The cell phone I used to use was a Samsung SGH-c207, but then that got stolen when I put it backstage with my backpack during a performance. Sad I currently am using a Nokia 3120b (my uncle lent me his old phone as a replacement), but my one-year commitment is up; as a result, I might be getting a new phone soon.
Rico
I have the most basic phone, a Nokia 3310. It was a gift last Christmas. I resisted getting a cellphone for as long as I could. I saw how hung up everyone around me were about there phones and didn’t want any part of it, but when my car got stolen last December I wished I had one, so my sister told my mum to buy me one for Christmas. I must say they’re friggen convenient, I just have a sneaking suspicion that my brain is being fried when the signal slices through it.
mikethm
I use a Nokia 6125 for 2 reasons. I like clam shell designs as I am very reckless with handling my phone. More importantly, it came free when I renewed my mobile contract. Pretty decent as it has nice features like microsd card, bluetooth and 1mp camera etc.

However I am sorely tempted to get a wifi phone as my country just came out with free 512K Wifi internet access in public places. But hesitating as I can still access the internet while in public areas using my laptop. Besides I probably can't ftp or vnc into my home pc on a wifi phone like the N70.
CMA
I still have the old Motorola MC60. Planning to get a new one this month, since mine's having a few problems... Maybe because it fell down so many times already... ^_^;;
Daniel15
scotty wrote:
coolclay wrote:

Mobile phone, mobile, handy, hand phone, cell phone, cell..... take your pick! I think hand/cell phone is the weirdest thing to call them but I suppose we are all used to whatever we have grown up with: mobile phone for me.

Yeah, I call it a mobile phone as well. Although American people usually call it a cell phone, I rarely hear that around here.

Anyways, I currently have a Sony Ericsson T105, but I'll be getting a new phone for Christmas Very Happy
Captain Fertile
Motorola V535 – good features in a sturdy, nice sized, light weight, clam-shell design.

It has a nice blue soft-touch coating (feels a bit like skin, not as freaky as you would think)

Good camera onboard and the colour videos have sound and are pretty good quality too.

I also purchased a data cable so I can design my own wallpapers, screensavers and even .mp3 ringtones – NEAT!!!!!!!!!

I also downlaod the pictures and videos to my PC. The videos are not so good on the PC but the photos are good enough quality to use as wallpapers etc.
riv_
That's craziness! I don't even like to answer my phone at home. Why would I want to be available all the time?
Really, honestly, without an ounce of sarcasm, what's so great about having a cell phone?
Captain Fertile
riv_ wrote:
That's craziness! I don't even like to answer my phone at home. Why would I want to be available all the time?
Really, honestly, without an ounce of sarcasm, what's so great about having a cell phone?

If my kids are sick at school I can be contacted right away is just one of many good reasons for having a cell phone.

If I really don't want to be contacted I can switch it off, it's nice to have the option.
KoiboySG1
Iam using a sony ericsson k300i. Because this telephone was the cheapest at the time Very Happy
leat397
Motorola V3. Black

I like this phone just because of its design. desiptes hit just have VGA camera of 2G tech., no memory card slots, mono mp3 with only built in 5 mb of memory......in short, technoloically it is outdated....
but all is want is just a phone and it serves such need Wink
raaeft1
I use Sony Ericson K 300i and Sony Ericson J 230i
They are better than Nokia which I used earlier.
Chris24
Have never had a problem with my sennheiser's, sound great and are durable and comfortable...
Detremmerie
SH HD202. Its multiple years old, and falls apart on most places, had to renew the cord a few times, but wouldn't want to change it for anything in the world Laughing soundquality rocks
arkebuzer
I´m using a Ericsson K600i.
It´s quite ok, but only has 32 megs of memmory, so there´s not much use of the built in 1,2 Mpixel cam.
And using it as a mp3 player?- Forget it Razz
But just for making calls and sending some sms it works.
paul_indo
I just bought myself an LG KG320 the other day, I love it.
It's so small, just 9.5 x 4.5 x 1cm thick and it's really cool black.

It has 128mb memory for MP3 but the speaker isn't that good, it sounds great on headphones though.
mstreet
I loved my sony t610 I am now using a nokia but am not sure of the model
darrenpaul
I've nice Sharp SH550.

themadness

De-branded Cingular RAZR V3 from Motorola.

I love it. Smile
hiquality
SE P990i... and i'm proud of it after removing that Vodafone Branding...

My advice after using several phones ... NEVER buy a BRANDED phone
Aless
I've got a Motorola RZR V3i (I think). I hate it...the battery life is ROTTEN and it only holds around 50 text messages before telling me to delete some. This bites, because I know there's room on the phone's memory chip, but the allotted space for texts is tiny. I just generally don't like the phone, even though it is conveniently thin. When my next upgrade comes around, I want to get a Samsung slider phone...D900 or something of that series - the one that's also razor thing. I hear Samsungs are much better & everyone tells me Motorola generally makes inferior phones.

My boyfriend has a Blackberry...hate the suckers! Worst phones ever.
silvermesh
I've had a Nokia 6682 for some time now , and I've been quite pleased with it. I'm a big geekernerd about the mini SD card slot. Its a decent digital camera(1.3 megapixel), and if I got a gig or so card for it i'd be able to use it as a personal mp3 player. I enjoy it Very Happy
eku53ru
I am currently using a Nokia 6030. I love how it has changable faceplates; I ruined the original battery cover when it dropped on the ground, so I swapped it for the silver one (which I do not really like, anyway). Although the phone is pretty simplistic, features-wise, it's good enough for me.

Before that, I was using another Nokia model (forgot which one), which was a temporary replacement for my first phone, a Samsung SGH-c207 (which also was on the simplistic side). What can I say? I am a big fan of candybar phones; I have not been very successful in getting used to flip phones, sadly.
silverdown
Motorola KRZR
Service is Cingular
Helios
Nokia 3510i lol
I have it for 4 years now, lost the count on how many times it fell down.
It`s modded too lol, I painted the cover and inserted a more powerful battery, so it can last for 2 or more weeks between every recharge.

Anyway, I`m saving money for the Nokia N95 Very Happy

Service provider is Israeli Orange (orange.co.il).
prole
Bah. Let's all go Nokia.

Mine.

Nokia 7260.

NuniPio
the sony ericsson w810i and if i upgrade its definitely going to be a sony ericsson walkman series phone
Fake
I like my N80 Smile
Heaps of features on it
R2.DETARD
SonyEriccson T610
its old...its kinda ugly...It has a terrible camera
But it has bluetooth, and all the things i want in a phone i bought of ebay for E40. Also I have a butchered old one to use for parts.
yo.hassan
used nokia then alcatel then motorola then nokia and now MOTOROLA. very much satisfied with this moto baby E398.
hofodomo01
Heh, it was actually my parents that made me get a cell phone. Whenever I needed to call somebody, there was always a phone handy nearby...

But now that I have a cellphone (a simple Samsung one), it's been pretty useful...
yo.hassan
Aless wrote:
I've got a Motorola RZR V3i (I think). I hate it...the battery life is ROTTEN and it only holds around 50 text messages before telling me to delete some. This bites, because I know there's room on the phone's memory chip, but the allotted space for texts is tiny. I just generally don't like the phone, even though it is conveniently thin. When my next upgrade comes around, I want to get a Samsung slider phone...D900 or something of that series - the one that's also razor thing. I hear Samsungs are much better & everyone tells me Motorola generally makes inferior phones.

My boyfriend has a Blackberry...hate the suckers! Worst phones ever.
you just dont know what motorola can do..u can backup ur all sms and retrieve then at ur will. visit modmymoto.com and see what not u can do with ur phone...
Seiji
I have a Sprint Sanyo M1. It serves as my 2nd MP3 player also.
oleszka
Motorola MPX200 ... old but it works and very useful for me Smile
windrei
i just wonder why my sony ericsson k700i always "hang".... it means it does not have response on no matter which buttons you press and the monitor just keep on the same image.... even the on/off button does not have response.. what i can do is to take off the battery and put it inside again. Then it returns to normal... so trouble..... it happens mostly when i am recharging the battery...

i will buy a new one soon, not sony ericsson anymore.
dz9c
SIDEKICK 3 =D

This is the best tmobile phone ever. Does everything!
Drawingguy
I don't use them. When I go out with my friends, I'll either borrow someone's cell phone, or just not use one at all. I barely call people, and I hate talking on the phone. Brain cancer, I say...
Utsav
Oh! you mean, mobile phone.

I use Sony Ericsson, but don't know its model. Its just too old, but a mobile is a phone, new or old. Wink
ennnzo
I only had 3 mobile phones in my life..

The first one is a Nokia 7210 way back 2005. Unfortunately, when I got a new phone and I just kept it in my drawer, our house maid stole it.. Evil or Very Mad

The second one is a Sony Ericsson P800. I used it when I entered high school but one time, my best friend and I are going home commuting and this guy took it from my pocket immediately.. (long story)

The third one and the one I currently use is a Nokia 6111.
skygaia
I use a motorola c370. it's little bit old modle...
but it is still working very well. Last year, the battery of my cellphone was gone. so I had thought of changing it to new model. But I just bought new battery instead of changing cellphone.
bulek
I still use SonyEricsson T310. I know it's very old and out of fashion but I wont replace it with new mobile phone until it completely dies. I can still call friends and write SMS-es and that is enough for me. I use mp3 player for listening to music and Portable Sony Playstation for playing games.
trinnyhiggs
hehe i use a vodaphone ,and its as big as a brick its years old and never ever let me down id choose this any day to the little ones made today they are easy to bust and fidly to opperate ,and mine can be used as a weapon lollollol no one would ever want to steal it ,they would be too embarrased to be seen dead with it hehehehe ,
bigdan
I use a Motorola RAZR V3, on Telstra Prepaid. Very Happy 'Sgood. Very Happy
tefa_taftaf2010
i use nokia n 71

but from 6 months i was using nokia 3310 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
stevethedog
I use a samsung E900, it's pretty good but the touch sensitive buttons can be quite frustrating as you brush against them and lose your text message. Oh and it's a bit pink! Embarassed
erlendhg
I have a Sony Ericsson K600i.

For geeky people:
Wouldn't it be pretty cool to have a Greenphone?
Too bas it is so expensive Very Happy
vandame
Actually i'm using an Motorola ROKR e1 with some modifications in FLEX, SEEM, etc Very Happy
exarkun
I am using a Nokia 3300 and it is something like N-Gage. It is quite old as I have already used it for like 5 years with changing it.. Can't really let it go. Cool
yo.hassan
this topic first made on 06 november 2006 and its still running. it prooves that many people interested in cell phone matter. so here i take the chance to request the mods to think of open a new cell phone forum for us. there we can share our experience, review, tips and tricks without going to any other forum. please think about it. thanks
yo.hassan
this topic first made on 06 november 2006 and its still running. it prooves that many people interested in cell phone matter. so here i take the chance to request the mods to think of open a new cell phone forum for us. there we can share our experience, review, tips and tricks without going to any other forum. please think about it. thanks
yo.hassan
i've made double post accidentally and how do i delete it? sorry guys..
shorty18
i dont think we need a fricken cell phone forums lol. cell phones are the last thing that need to be talked about in my opinion. I personally think cell phones are completely retarded, even though i do use one myself. Even though i do own one, i only use it to call people. I never answer the phone calls unless its my girlfriend. its just how i am.
dz9c
i had a 6103 now i have a v3 and soon to e a sidekick 3
hiquality
I use a P990 ...and after debranding from YodaFone I'm so satisfied with it. My advice...never buy a branded phone...
missdixy
Samsung t169.
It's a beautiful phone...with great features. Just got it about two days ago!
kiranaghor
I use ipod earphones. Last week my frend from USA showed me one noise cancellation equiped headphone from Bose. Man, it was darn good. Its was really good. Here it costs rupees 10K.
filet
just n70 thought of changing it...get a flip phone like moto razr...or maybe blackberry
frozenhead
I have a N6630 now thought of changing it to N73 but again I think I want to buy K800i of Sony Ericson.
Utopia GFR
Hi,

I own a "Sagem, MY V-56" I bought two years ago.

Can't really complain except for the lousy mobile coverage I got with my operator "BASE Belgium" Sad

I tried at least a million times to get the "WAP" technology work but with no success at all (if someone here has the same problem with "BASE" and "WAP" and that you managed a way out, let me know).

I'm not a mobile freak meaning that I won't change my mobile on a regular time basis and I don't see the point.

I also prefer text messenging "sms" than calling, especially between distinct mobile operators like "Base, Proximus, Mobistar" that are still way expensive in Belgium.

Is "Nokia" still the world leader in the mobile market nowadays?

Cheers.
jabronie25
Nokia 5300

I just love everything about this phone. And so far this is my favorite phone.

Cons
- Music Phone
- Beautiful screen, its really bright!
- Like all Nokia phones, teh OS is easy to use
- It has the quick music controls on the side of the phone, and the volume control and camera control on the other side
- Call quality is pretty good
- I like the design
- Slider
- Flying Finger is the best cell phone game of all time
- Millions of features!
- 1.3 MP camera...i wish it was higher tho
- Oh it also plays videos! MP4

Cons
- 5 MB of internal memory, but atleast i got a 256 MB memory for free when i bought the phone
- Short Battery Life
theem
just changed my handset...

I bought a W850i ...

Quote:
W850i UMTS2100/900/1800/1900 for Europe, Middle East, Africa.
General Network UMTS / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced 2006, May
Status Available
Size Dimensions 98 x 47 x 21 mm
Weight 116 g
Display Type TFT, 256K colors
Size 240 x 320 pixels, 30 x 40 mm
- Wallpapers, screensavers
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (40 channels), MP3, AAC
Customization Composer, download, order now
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 1000 contacts, Photo call
Call records 30 received, dialed and missed calls
Card slot Memory Stick Duo Pro, buy memory
- 16 MB shared memory
Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
HSCSD No
EDGE No
3G Yes, 384 kbps
WLAN No
Bluetooth Yes, v2.0
Infrared port Yes
USB Yes
Features Messaging SMS, MMS, Email
Browser WAP 2.0/HTML(NetFront), RSS feeds
Games Yes + downloadable, order now
Colors Precious Black, Golden White
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video(QCIF), flash; secondary video call camera
- TrackID music recognition
- Walkman 2.0 music player
- 3G video call
- Java MIDP 2.0
- T9
- FM radio with RDS
- Organiser
- Voice memo
- Built-in handsfree
Battery Standard battery, Li-Po 950 mAh (BST-33)
Stand-by Up to 350 h
Talk time Up to 7 h

I had a K750i before that I had Nokia 6600

I think K750i was the best... Arrow
NuniPio
theem wrote:
just changed my handset...

I bought a W850i ...

Quote:
W850i UMTS2100/900/1800/1900 for Europe, Middle East, Africa.
General Network UMTS / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced 2006, May
Status Available
Size Dimensions 98 x 47 x 21 mm
Weight 116 g
Display Type TFT, 256K colors
Size 240 x 320 pixels, 30 x 40 mm
- Wallpapers, screensavers
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (40 channels), MP3, AAC
Customization Composer, download, order now
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 1000 contacts, Photo call
Call records 30 received, dialed and missed calls
Card slot Memory Stick Duo Pro, buy memory
- 16 MB shared memory
Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
HSCSD No
EDGE No
3G Yes, 384 kbps
WLAN No
Bluetooth Yes, v2.0
Infrared port Yes
USB Yes
Features Messaging SMS, MMS, Email
Browser WAP 2.0/HTML(NetFront), RSS feeds
Games Yes + downloadable, order now
Colors Precious Black, Golden White
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video(QCIF), flash; secondary video call camera
- TrackID music recognition
- Walkman 2.0 music player
- 3G video call
- Java MIDP 2.0
- T9
- FM radio with RDS
- Organiser
- Voice memo
- Built-in handsfree
Battery Standard battery, Li-Po 950 mAh (BST-33)
Stand-by Up to 350 h
Talk time Up to 7 h

I had a K750i before that I had Nokia 6600

I think K750i was the best... Arrow

nice, i've been wanting to upgrade to that, i just love sony ericssons, they just seem to be making the right phones for me Very Happy

but i have seen the newer models so im thinking of waiting and hoping something spectacular comes out Very Happy

oh n i currently have a w810i and its brilliant! Very Happy
Fuzzy-Duck
I'm currently using a Nokia 6210, but when I get round to transferring all mu phone numbers and contact I've a 6230i I'll be using instead (much better camera!)

FaLLeN wrote:
I use a nokia 5210(i think)
Its pretty old, but its the one with the shock proof case so it's good to take out and stuff.
Dont needa camera to send a message Very Happy

My flatmate's still got one of those, but the keypad's starting to stick now... Sad Thinking of getting one similar, but like you say it's sooo old! Does anyone know if Nokia make an up-to-date version of this handset?

Thanks in advance,
fuzzy
SpellcasterDX
A Nokia 6130 I think. I'm not sure. I don't really bother trying to memorize the number. And I don't really like it cause it's kind of a 'noob phone.'

I want a RAZR or a KRAZR. Those are cool.
kevin briggs
i want a new phone!!!!!!!
i am looking at the new nokia n95 it is cool here is the spec

Fun features
Camera: 1 Megapixels: 5.0mp Video Messaging: 1 Changeable Covers: 0 Games: 1 Video Streaming: 1 Polyphonic: 1 MP3 Player: 1 FM Radio: 1 Mobile TV: 1
Standard features
Memory Slot: 1 Memory Card: 1 Bluetooth: 1 Infrared: 1 Car Kit: 0 Hands Free: 0 Voice Activated Dialling: 1 Quadband: 1 Triband: 1 Organiser: 1 Email: 1 GPRS: 1 Alarm: 1 Visually Impaired: 0 Hard of Hearing: 0 Limited Dexterity: 0 Fully-fitted Car Kit: 0 Vodafone Live: 1
Specifications
3G
Weight 120g
Talk Time 2.1h
Standby time 240h
Dimensions 99 x 53 x 21 mm
Phone book capacity 1000+SIM
Video call time
SMS Storage 200+SIM
Active Flip
Downloadable Realtones
Data Modem
Voice Memo Recorder
Additional Features

Bandwidth 850 /900 / 1800 / 1900
datalogica
wendy86 wrote:

N73, but I prefer my 'old' N70 Very Happy

Rafael...
guissmo
wendy86 wrote:

Nokia N70 too. Cool. Smile

I'm planning to make this last for three years or so. Smile
I got it when it was still new.
XKaktusX
I Use Siemens AX72 this is te worrest cell when i ever had Mad
mshinwari
hi i m using a nokia 2100 but i wanna get the new e90 communicater have look at its so beutiful and featured that i can't even describe it ohh man that phone is hell sick phone its has a built in computer inside it man who good is that also built in gps set down to read thix next senstance IT HAS A 5.0 MEGA PIXEL OD CAMERA its better than a proper digital camera and dvd like video and u can connect the phone to ur plasma tv and watch all pics and videos man i get that phone thanks
ganesh
I have been using a Samsung A930 since June 2006. Would like a Nokia E70 in the future.. It has Wi-Fi support and isn't as costly as the over hyped iPhone!
Chris24
Using a Samsung m610. I just got it and I love it. Lots of features
bulek
I still use Sonyericsson T310. I own it almost for three years now and it still works well. I use cell phone mostly for calling and writing short messages so it pretty suits for me (at least for now).
floriansimon
I use the Siemens S65 since two years...
Two years ago i thougt, it was one of the best "semi-business-phones". And it was, but now it is not.
My next Phone will be either an iPhone or a Nokia Smartphone.
Fake
Nokia 6110, the new navigator
kizarop
Recently I'm using Nokia N95 , I wanna start some Symbian C++ programming
chartcentral
I'm currently using a Nokia 6070. Quite affordable, though not having the latest features, it's still cool enough. Because it doesn't have a big storage space (as well as it doesn't have a slot for a memory card), I make the most out of the FM radio for music... And at times, I have fun snapping some photos through its VGA camera. Smile
cvkien
i use siemen then change to nokia and then change to sony erricsson. now i'm using k750i. work fine for me till now. never regret buying it. affordable and it looks cool.
pll
I have two CDMA samsung phones.
An old samsung a640 :

And a Samsung M510 :

Those are not exepensive phones but I'm thinking of getting an Iphone as I want more.
I still don't know what to do. As I live in canada, there is only ONE GSM provider (Rogers) and every other carriers are CDMA. Here in canada there are big areas to cover from those providers and a little population on those areas. That's why we are a little bit retarded compared to the rest of the world.

Our prices are really high compared to the rest of the world.
And we will start paying incoming text messages next month!!
Jaan
none... and i hope to keep it that way until i need it for business or something important... waste of life
ForceRun
The BlackJack II. The phone part could be better. But it is a good value for a PDA/GPS/Phone
psycosquirrel
I have a basic free phone that came with my plan... It's red, it's by LG, and it works great.
rohaya
well... 3500 Classic is good enough for me Wink