FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The great outdoors!

funnyerror
Sitting in a chair all day, playng on a computer is fun. But then your shoulders get stiff, your neck gets sore, and you feel sleepy. This is because your body needs exercise to get your blood flowing and keep your body in shape. What activities to you perform outside to get excercise?

-JC
rhathar
I love to hop on my bike and cruise around. I can cover an easy 6-7 miles if I'm bored. It beats walking because you can cover more ground easier, and you can always 'speed up' and get home without having to run. Smile
mceejaydee
Run around, skate, I bike around too.
ChaosMike
I love going hiking in the mountains, or just biking at the beaches
mschnell
I like throwing around the football. If not that, then I think riding bikes can be fun, but I haven't done it in a long time. In China girls always ride on the back of their boyfriend's bike. That looked fun.
glabase
I usually get up for a run in the mornings (6am - ultimate killer). I also work out at the gym most days and play baseball also. Very Happy

I can't stand stayin in all day.
ocalhoun
Long distance walking for me, either that or bareback riding (which is strenuous enough.)
STYLAN
I play cricket ,also i do some small exercise at home.
I used to run in the morning,but since now i have many tutitions in the morning i cant go for running.Even though I Play cricket regularly.
Josso
Go into the hills or countryside... it's not hard seeing as I live in a village surrounded by countryside. It's pretty decent especially in the summer, you can go biking around the Oxfordshire countryside and it's great Very Happy
Shiva
What is excercise!?? Confused

I think I walk the 100 meters from my work to the bus.. and.. thats about it.. Laughing
Quiviro
When I'm out of my computer I do swimming, running, football, futsal and in summer sometimes I play tennis.
However, I think I spend too much time at my computer.
Slick
my work is my exercise... i easily walk about 4 to 5 miles a 4 shift, this is pushing 250kg loads aswell so not just standard walking!
seanooi
some sports would be good for me. jogging, or just a walk in the park is fine Smile
Blaster
Fooling my friend around on my bike. All kind of things. Like yesterday when we had off we set up cups and where swerving in between them. We also go for long bike rides around my neighbor hood. I also enjoy playing pool swimming and riding my quad. Very Happy
HoboPelican
Well, winter in ohio sort of kills most of my outdoor pasttimes. But when the weather cooperates I love to backpack. Or if the wife is free we kayak/canoe, play tennis or go camping.

Kayaking is my favorite though. I dont go whitewater with it (its a bit big for anything over class 2). Just lakes and streams. Great way to work the upper body and see some wildlife.
Blaster
yea hobo is truely great and smart with kayokes. Oh and that information that you found can you give it back to me. I lost it when my computer went.
HoboPelican
Blaster wrote:
yea hobo is truely great and smart with kayokes. Oh and that information that you found can you give it back to me. I lost it when my computer went.

Blaster, you don't butter my buns, man! Smile I am NOT an expert. But I do enjoy it. I'll try to put that info together again, but I deleted it after I sent it to you before.