FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Addon Domains

Freelance GD
Hello,

I am new with Direct Admin. I want to add my domain to my hosting. I have added the Nameservers to domain. But the problem is, I couldn't find Addon Domain option anywhere in the controlpanel. Please help me our.

Thank you
mathiaus
Slightly different with DA. Go to Domain Setup -> Add Another Domain
Freelance GD
I have two more questions here.

1- Where can I find bulletin Board? I want to make my forum but didn't find it any where in DA.

2- When I click on Statistics it gives me message:

"File does not exist

Details

You must wait for the stats to be computed. This will only happen *after* logs exist (domain must resolve and be used).

Info for Admins: Downloading a new webalizer binary

"

Please help me out.

Thank you
Animal
Freelance GD wrote:
1- Where can I find bulletin Board? I want to make my forum but didn't find it any where in DA.

You need to manually install a forum in DA - we recommend phpBB and have a great tutorial for installation.

Freelance GD wrote:
2- When I click on Statistics it gives me message:

"File does not exist

Details

You must wait for the stats to be computed. This will only happen *after* logs exist (domain must resolve and be used).

Stats are only updated every 24 hours - if you only uploaded your site recently, please wait a while before checking the statistics again. Let us know if you've been waiting more than 24 hours and we'll look into it.
Freelance GD
Well many days have been passed and I am still having this problem. I have also tried making a log file but not working. I have created a stats log: www.freelancegd.frih.net/stats but it says that "You have no permission to acccess on this server" something like that. Please help me.

Thanks for the Tutorial. Smile
Freelance GD
No reply so far. Anyone is seeing my thread or not? Please help me as I need my stats for some purpose.

Solve this problem as soon as possible please or let me know how to fix it.

Regards,

F-GD
ashok
pm any moderator or admin... anyways you've brought ur post back... there'll be a response soon.
Freelance GD
I am surprised to see no reply to my thread so far. If I have to PM Admin or Mod then what is Support Section for?

Please mods have a look at this thread and resolve my problems.

Looking forward to hear from you.