FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is the worst date you have ever been on?

blue77
Ok, so I met this guy and he calls me one night around 8:00 and asks if I want to go out, I say what time was thinking about hooking up and he says 9:30. I said I'd call him back. (In my view he called way too late to be wanting to go out that night.) Well, he knew the general area of where I lived because of previous conversations so he calls me about 9:15 talking about he's down the street and he could be here in 10 minutes. So, he gets here and I'm drinking wine so of course I offer him some. But I didn't want him at my place so I decide to go out. We go to a club, he pays my way in but asks me to buy the drinks...hmmm... ok so I bought the first round. No problem. Then he starts dancing, bad dancer... I'm looking at him like what are you doing as I slowly move away from him. So instead of having a bad night, I decide I'm not on a date, 1. I never agreed to go out until he decided to invite himself over. 2. I'm buying my own drinks and a couple of his, so I walked away, danced by myself... about 30min later I feel someone grab my arm and start pulling me towards the door. I turn around and it's this guy. I'm like buddy I don't know you and even if you were my man that is not acceptable. I don't owe you anything and I am not leaving with you. I took a cab home. He tried calling for a couple weeks after but I never picked up or called back.

so even though it wasn't a real date... This guy turned out to be a real pushy jerk!

What is the worst date you have ever been on?
twisthigh
Yeah, that's pretty bad, I just wouldn't of gone on a date to a club for the first time, and don't ever go to the movies either, that was my worst date and I still cringe just talking about it to this date.
bluefossil
the worst date is when I ran over her dog after picking her up at her house.
Panthrowzay
THE WORST DATE IVE EVER BEEN ON!!
*this is katie*
Me and this guy where going to meet up at the movies we had liked each other for over a year and where FINALLY going to go out!!

AN HOUR before we where going meet up we where on the phone this girl my brother was with was helping me get dressed up and do my hair and make up and made me look REALLY pretty!

I got there and was wearing a pair of cute jeans and a tank top it was like 65 out so it wasnt to bad but then it started to get chilly when the wind blew!

So i stood outside for like half an hour and he didnt show. I was with my brother his girl friend his friend holly and her date steven they where all in the far back row and i was sitting all alone i walk out to go to the bathroom and i see him in the game room with some other girl!!

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad at him and then he tried to tell me it wasnt him that he was at home doing his homework and babysitting his little brother!

Hard to believe but what ever he lost out in the end cause i switched schools and havent seen him since!!
molif
worst date..??

how about me sitting under the tree with a girl without saying or babble a word for an hour..? and she leave coz she couldnt stand the silence.. wat can i do..? im just too nervous to say a word..

btw, that was when i was onli 10 years old..
Tex_Arcana
Maybe not my worst date but definatly my most embarrassing.

Took a girl out once to one of these Sunday champaigne brunch places where she decided to tell me that it was over. That was bad but the really bad part was when the check came I discovered that I had forgotten my money and she ended up paying for it. She would never even speak to me again after that. I bet to this day she thinks I did it on purpose.
saya
I have no dates so i have no a worest one
but its so funny dates for every body ...
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
saya
I have no dates so i have no a worest one
but its so funny dates for every body ...
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Afaceinthematrix
bluefossil wrote:
the worst date is when I ran over her dog after picking her up at her house.

lol. i'm sorry but that sort of made me chuckle... it's a little sad but after looking back on it I'm sure you laugh about it... maybe...