FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ride Simulators

Hose30
Has anyone ever tried playing a ride simulator, like operating theme park rides, i think they are great, if you have then let me know what you think of them and if you haven't and want to try one there are a few at
www.thorpeparkretreat.com
Tuxy
Broken link?
Hose30
Arrrh sorry about that not sure what the site is then...
Type in 'thorpeparkretreat' on google or somthing and look for it there otherwise i don't know the link sorry!
pokethamage
i think his link should be http://www.thorpeparkretreat.co.uk/

i seriously cant see how that can be classified as a game >_>
ekim_dk
I have'nt tried to play a ride simulator, but i have played a lot of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. You can build your own coasters and stuff.
lukeropro
Yeah I remember the days I used to play Roller Coaster Tycoon 1. I loved it and it was my favourite game until I discovered other better games like CS and stuff. I want RCT2 or RCT3 but my parents won't get it for me. They'll never buy me any games.
Illionaire
These ride simulators are kind of fun. You actually have to read to figure out how to do it. At least I did. I wonder if they were made by somebody with ride operating experience.
jrs32
these are really boring and quite pointless in my opinion. I prefer real games like WoW, or Halo...

Whatever you like though.
handa
I didn't like it, too boring.

I'd prefer going on a real ride.
AG007
I am not a fan of 2D games anymore, unless it has really good graphics, and nice built game, otherwise I prefer 3D.
gameantics
There are a lot of sim themepark like games out there if that's what you're after, I think RollerCoaster Tycoon has been mentioned and that's my personal favorite but there are a lot of clones out there like it I'm not exactly sure who was the first. If you mean like ride builders and stuff that are more on action and less on strategy or economy, those are harder to find though. All in all they are another good diversion from life :p