FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHPBB help needed

truespeed
Quote:
Couldn't update private forum permissions

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1)' at line 2

INSERT INTO phpbb_auth_access (forum_id, group_id, auth_mod) VALUES (1, , 1)

Line : 391
File : admin_ug_auth.php

I get this message when trying to make someone a moderator,does anyone know why or how or what files i need to change or adapt,i recently had to update my phpbb board and think maybe i missed a couple of files,i asumed it would be the "admin_ug_auth.php" page,but when i overrided with the lastest page still i get the same message.. anyone got any ideas?
{name here}
truespeed wrote:
Quote:

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1)' at line 2

I get this message when trying to make someone a moderator,does anyone know why or how or what files i need to change or adapt,i recently had to update my phpbb board and think maybe i missed a couple of files,i asumed it would be the "admin_ug_auth.php" page,but when i overrided with the lastest page still i get the same message.. anyone got any ideas?

It could be SQL injection. Download PhpBB and replace the file with the one in the archive.
truespeed
{name here} wrote:
truespeed wrote:
Quote:

DEBUG MODE

It could be SQL injection. Download PhpBB and replace the file with the one in the archive.

I have already tried replacing the admin_ug_auth.php,it still gives the same message.
{name here}
truespeed wrote:
{name here} wrote:
truespeed wrote:
Quote:

DEBUG MODE

I have already tried replacing the admin_ug_auth.php,it still gives the same message.

Try reinstalling it all - do not use the same database or even use a backup. If it does not work it is probably a bug from that particular version has been found.