FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Post here for what u think the Nintendo Revolution controler

pokemonhelp333
Post here for what u think the Nintendo Revolution controler would look like
Monkeydog
i unno something with at least the same amount of buttons as the GCN(but i think u use GCN controllers for GCN games)and mabye a mic?i can't wait for it to come out tho.
Kelcey
it'll probably have a touch pad like the ds. I doubt (correct me if I'm wrong) that the controller will have anything to do with past controllers despite backwards compatibility with old system games. There'll probably be some adapter or direct connection on the revolution for older system controllers.
snowboardalliance
Is there still rumor that it may have a gyroscope sensor thing? Like so you can tilt it to control things? Because that would be cool in addition to a standard controller.
sqlreport
We all know what it looks like now and I am so pumped up about it. But I just hope they will release it similar time to PS3. I just don't want Nintendo to become like Sega where they are just content developers. I also hope that Sega will regroup and come back with their own console.
kansloos
Like a TV-Zapper
SilverDogg
it doesnt look like its something hot, but when you see how you can use it. WOW! i really look forward to the fps the rev will get =D
Monkeydog
sqlreport wrote:
We all know what it looks like now and I am so pumped up about it. But I just hope they will release it similar time to PS3. I just don't want Nintendo to become like Sega where they are just content developers. I also hope that Sega will regroup and come back with their own console.

Nintendo is not going to have to comeback...Sega was dumb and released a new console every month, Nintendo isn't really doing so, and the DS and GBA are beating things almost everywere(the orginal GBA still beats out the Xbox, in at least Japan)Plus the Nintendo just released information on a new bundle for the GCN, 2 controllers and Mario Party 7 for $100, which will probably raise it's sales above the PS2 and Xbox again(although I'm pretty sure the Xbox is selling lower than the GCN).