FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how do I tell if he really loves me.....

ship_fiction
......or he's just lusting?

because whenever he sees me he wants to try somthin or feel me up
I'm not sure how to break it off with him if it goes ot far as he's my first BF

please help me! I really really do need the help!
Vandalyzed
Well, nobody can really answer that question intelligently. There's too many variables. For instance:

How old are you, how old is he? Where did you meet? Why does he feel he can grope you when he sees you? Do you flirt with him constantly or give him some reason to believe that he can? On a physical level are you considered attractive or plain, or inbetween.

There are so many things to think about. The one thing you have to do is talk to him. Tell him how you feel instead of a forum. For the most part, that will answer your question, because if he doesn't love you.......then he'll just get upset about you telling him you dont want sex.

Anyway, without more to go on, I can't really give you any decent advise.
supjapscrapper
Hi!
well the guy just above my post said it all Very Happy
I would just add one more fact.... if the guy is only about playing dirty games with you and he knows he's your first bf, either he's a total insensitive guy, or he's totally sex-obsessed.... I wouldn't go for any of these without you telling us more about you and him.... anyway sounds weird to me the way he is with you (if that's really theonly thing he wants to do with you) to say that he's in love .... let's be serious ...
MicahsFriends
Run Girl Run before something happens. Don't be ashamed to run.
ColdFire
"love can exist without sex"... Wink well, at least thats what most of the oldies in our area are saying.
bluefossil
guys depends on physical attraction. So no, you can never tell if he loves you or not. Unless you are very attractive.
genchan
Well, if you are desperate to know if he really loves you or not, give him a situation and see how he handles it. It could be something easy or something difficult like you are pregnant with his kid. But becareful coz if things get out of hand, it could cost you the relationship.
urbanbuddha
I think you should sit down and have a little talk with him. Let him know your boundaries and how far you are willing to go and what you would be comfortable with. My guess is that he's still exploring. It does not neccessarily mean that he's just lusting for you. There can be passion and love at the same time. =P And sometimes people will have different ways of expresssing their fondness with each other.

Don't just to conclusions until you have talked to him. If you set your boundaries and he goes sulking off, then yeah, he's probably just in it for the booty. But if he listens to you and understands, it shows that he respects you and cares about you enough to want to make you feel comfortable.
freakinlame
Yups..set a boundary for two of you and see how does he deals with it. If you are not comfortable being physical with him, you have to let him know about it. And you also have to ask yourself why you want to be with him. Maybe he's attracted to you physicalle and at the same time the inner you as well. But, you really have to talk to him about it and ask him what he wants from you. Smile
rslate
If he wants to have sex with you, he obviously loves you!

JK Smile
SyncM
Its hard to say like many before has say.

How long has you been together 1 months or 6 months? the last he probably love you.

What to he do when you just want to relax? How has he treat other girls?
Do you feel that he has many secrets or do he talk about everything with you? Have you meet his parents?

But when you love some one you also want a lot sex
budiman
Hi,

My wife told me she used to hate me.

I never realise it and keep chasing her Smile

Finally we are married... he he he

So for me, hate is the first sign "someone love you".
AutoTechGuy
It's very simple.. do you love him?

If not... move on. Love in a relationship cannot survive unless it is mutual.

Now.. if you THINK you have emotions for him... then answer this... does he grope on you everytime you're together? Is it one of the first things he does?
Or does it happen.. later on in the date.. when things are getting.. hot and bothered?

I have a feeling you know the answer to this... I don't think he does this out of emotional feelings, more like... physical 'needs'. And if he DOES in fact love you, he definately does not respect you, which can sometimes be just as important.
mimsxmassacre
I guess there are only two people who can answer this question .. and only to each other .. the two who are in real love. Telling about love to someone who is not in love or is in love with someone else is difficult. I guess some of the symptoms might be .. u feel that u are always pre-occupied in someone's thoughts .. u feel that he does to you what u never expected out of him .. you don't have a sense of time anymore .. u tell mom or friends that u will be back in 10 mins and u end up making dinner plans .. u keep looking at phone just to make sure that u don't have any missed calls .. i think that physical attraction doesn't make u want to look into his eyes and feel that u are going to drown in them ..
fpwebs
Does he spend time with you all the time and does he take time out of his day just for you? If he does, I doubt it is just for sex.
windrei
do not contact with him anymore if you do not love him.... guys sometimes like doing that because they want to have relationships with many girls as they can. They are not really love you or even they can't tell they want to be with you or not. However, if you still love him, you can try to do more to make him love you really. It can work, or better say, make him clarify that he loves you really or not.
flyfamilyguy
ship_fiction wrote:

You're answering your own question with the comment.,"or he's just lusting?". Of course he's "just lusting" you Brainiac! You said that this is your "first BF", so I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're what..13, 16 years old? Any 13 to 25 year old man is after the 'hoochie' my friend! Thats just the nature of boys.

No one.,in this forum or anywhere else can ever tell you when someone really loves you. BUT, you can get a general idea of it by looking at yourself and the way that you treat something that YOU love. Or by the way that your parents treat you. They live for your well being. THATS love! Wink
mike_phi
It is not my place to say this but i have heard of too many youngis girls getting damaded by guys at a tender age, I recommend you talk to hm about it and see ow he feels and maybe explain your feelings and try to get him talk about his.

If he is not prepare to be patient and tender and only inteested in the physical side of the relatinship iI would run like the wind and stear clear of this situation as by the way you describe it it does not sound good at all

good luck and cheers
apple
sweety you'll know he loves you by his demonstration of respect for you.

if he values you he will not grope at 1st sight. instead he'll ask how you've been and what you've been up to since you last saw each other.

I get the impression you are young and he is immature.
nivre
flyfamilyguy wrote:
ship_fiction wrote:

You're answering your own question with the comment.,"or he's just lusting?". Of course he's "just lusting" you Brainiac! You said that this is your "first BF", so I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're what..13, 16 years old? Any 13 to 25 year old man is after the 'hoochie' my friend! Thats just the nature of [b]boys.[/b]

No one.,in this forum or anywhere else can ever tell you when someone really loves you. BUT, you can get a general idea of it by looking at yourself and the way that you treat something that YOU love. Or by the way that your parents treat you. They live for your well being. THATS love! Wink

Not all boys are the same as you think...some boys/men can be very serious in a relationship...whether your underage or not, loving someone takes up the risk of being love or not. For me, i can tell that my someone love me or not by how he reacts towards the status of the relationship, how the both parties give importance to the relationship they have. Giving all his/her time to someone does not prove that he/she really loves you. The way you value that "time" counts more...
indianinworld
Logically and Practically speaking - It is all genes Smile) We never knew what is going to happen next. It all works as it was designed Laughing

WAIT. Let the days pass. You will understand what Love is and what Lust is. Not the verbal meaning - But the true meaning from him. If he truely loves you, then you will understand it one day or the other.

OR

If it is just a passing cloud, then it is gonna pass one day or the other. Everday sun is gonna shine and clouds are gonna pass. But one thing remains the same that sun shines. Better wait and watch Rolling Eyes . Dont let your emotions loose at any cost. Whatever - Patience payssss !!!

Keep Smiling and Keep enjoiyingggg....