FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sam and Max

Codeman1
http://www.telltalegames.com/store/cultureshock/

Sam and Max: Culture Shock is the long-awaited release from Telltale Games, in which the LucasArts classic is resurrected and it's titular characters are given another case to solve. Like Bone: The Great Cow Race, this adventure is in 3D with full voice acting and a monthly episodic schedule to keep the fans happy.

Puzzles are made much simpler this time around. The need to combine items no longer exists, and most of the challenges can be figured out with a moment's thought. There are quite a few chuckles to be had from interacting with different people or objects. The developers chose to include an arcade sequence that can not be skipped, though it's relatively easy and shouldn't pose much of a problem to most players.

The entire game doesn't take more than a couple of hours to complete, but the current monthly format ensures that it won't be a long wait for the next one to arrive.
Studio Madcrow
Cool. I love the original Sam and Max game (which I play in SCUMMVM), so a bucng of new short games sound great. I wonder why the whole genre of comedy adventure games a la Sam and Max or Monkey Island died... The games are just so good.
SunburnedCactus
It has sure been a long time coming, not a moment too soon!
Nutteloos
Will definately be looking into this... there's a real shortage on these kind of games lately. Absolutely loved the first part.