FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pokemon Help

pokemonhelp333
Please comment and rate my site www.pokemonhelp333.paulhq.com[/url]
Nirotu
Very simple design. But if i were you, i woul have your banner fit the blueish theme of your site. or change the site to fit the theme of the banner. Smile
Oblivious
I think that you have done a great job in creating a website about pokemon, considering that it is not really popular anymore and it is also great to see the time and effort that you have obvisioulsy put into it.
Great Work 10/10
Reiji
Oblivious wrote:
I think that you have done a great job in creating a website about pokemon, considering that it is not really popular anymore and it is also great to see the time and effort that you have obvisioulsy put into it.
Great Work 10/10

Are you sure that pokémon is not popular anymore? You should visit some game news site...they everywhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And pokemonhelp333 about your site, what can I say, it doesn´t look like a pokémon site for me, and you even edited the links in your template...you should finish like the 80% of the work before giving away the link.

Sry, 4/10
JaeCee
Doesn't look like a pokemon themed site .. actually, the design reminds me a lot of the gamespot design.
MMFAN
I agree, it looks like a lighter version of Gamespot or IGN. Id change that if your site is about pokemon cause it might get people and future vistors confused on what your site it about. Also, Id fix some coding cause its out of aling ment
kain
uhhh what in the world is this?