FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If You Just Gotta Have More Cowboy Bebop

kemosabi107
As I often feel I do... Then I have the solution for you.
http://www.space-cowboy.tv/
It's a fan fic, which normally I would shrug away, but this is a dedicated one. Fairly talented creators, intelligent writing, beautifully drawn visuals. The continuation story is true to the characters and to the overall Bebop attitude. They'll even be making animated episodes of their fan fic. It's still a work in progress, but it's very exciting and entertaining to follow. Hope you enjoy.
Scaramanga
What I don't understand about fanfic like this is why can't people let things alone? Cowboy Bebop is done; it was a great series, but it's over. I get that a lot of people didn't like the ending (or even disagree HOW it ends,) but that doesn't mean it needs fanfic.
Sphaerenkern
Hey, thanks for the link. I like Cowboy Bebop very much, but haven't watched all the episodes yet (got them on DVD).
I would like it more when the fanfic was in the same universe, but not with these characters. You know, the authors of Cowboy Bebop had these persons in mind, they created them and therefore "knew" everything about them by making it up. The authors of this fanfic don't, so the characters maybe do things that were not intended by the authors of Cowboy Bebop...
Anyway, didn't read it yet, but I'll check it out when I watched Cowboy Bebop completely.
ddukki
I don't know why, but I can't stand reading anything but short articles on the computer. Anything else, I somehow get annoyed. Anyway, if I had the patience, I'd read through these, but I can't really read stories online. Loved Cowboy Bebop, though.
McDucque
Everything's gonna have a fanfic, because people who can't write or develop interesting characters on their own gotta have a place to start.

No offense to anyone that writes fanfics Wink
Seiji
There are millions of fanfics. Nothing wrong with the fanfic thought but Cowboy Bebop is over. It was practically perfect and if they could back and and change anything about, I doubt they would do anything at all. They could make another movie though...perhaps a prequel.
ato784
thats a cool site! seems like a good fanfic, I have not watched the show yet though so it is lost on me for now, but in the future I may read it Smile
amperx
wow such dedication to the series, gotta check out that site, thanks!