FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[URGENT]

gnomme
Server 2 needs to be fixed!!!!
We must post to not lose the hosting account, so the admins of this forum must fix for good the problems of server 2!! Its fair!
Im sick and tired of this!
matrixuk321
whats wrong with server 2 , im on server 2 its fine , DUDE this is free if you dont like it dont use it
gnomme
matrixuk321 wrote:
whats wrong with server 2 , im on server 2 its fine , DUDE this is free if you dont like it dont use it

you use php??
matrixuk321
i use php nuke on my web. anyway if ur gunna argue about how good or crap it is then leave
Blaster
how about you find the person that is causing this then tell bondings and bondings will fix it. Then you won't have the problem anymore.
gnomme
Blaster wrote:
how about you find the person that is causing this then tell bondings and bondings will fix it. Then you won't have the problem anymore.

WHAT???????
Bondings must do that! I dont have the tools for that!! Mad
mathiaus
I suggest we ban anyone who complains about server 2. That way Bondings may have time to sort something out (and mods won't have to keep closing spam topics like this Twisted Evil ).
-close-