FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

php super slow!!

gnomme
i am configuring my joomla cms and it is super slow!
Is ther any problems with php server?
SpellcasterDX
Umm, it's not "the php server" its server 2. php is a scripting language that you install on a server or a computer. Razz

And server 2 has problems, as you may or may not already now.
Bondings
Could you please post the url of the slow page you are talking about? It really shouldn't be slow.
gnomme
Bondings wrote:
Could you please post the url of the slow page you are talking about? It really shouldn't be slow.

www.sardoaldigital.com

Is slow on my joomla admin page! Sometimes it does not open
matrixuk321
sometime my site is slow (www.brothersunited.frih.net) sometimes it doesnt open and says Page cant be displayed then i have to wait 10 min for it to display
brandonberg
i get the same problems sometimes.. most of the time its good and i cant complain.. but sometimes joomla administrator is quite slow (when navigating though it) for some reason

i think the the "10 minutes for the page to be displayed" could be due to the server downtimes.. am i right?
gnomme
brandonberg wrote:
i get the same problems sometimes.. most of the time its good and i cant complain.. but sometimes joomla administrator is quite slow (when navigating though it) for some reason

i think the the "10 minutes for the page to be displayed" could be due to the server downtimes.. am i right?

its exactely my problem!! some times it takes more than a minute to open a page