FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm Making a web based game and need your help!

Jigsaw
Im making a web based game that will have the feeling of the sAW movies. I want it to be a point and click game where you have to use alot of your intellegence to win. Plus you will have a timer that will stress you out just like in the movies. Any idea on how i can accomplish this task?
jeromep
sAW movies? What's that?
Dr4goN
jeromep wrote:
sAW movies? What's that?

I think he means Saw movies(Saw 1-3)
Cibes
Hi jigsaw,
I haven't seen any saw movies, but I want to create a game that requires intelligence and tactics to win. So maybe we can work on this together. I've been into JavaScript and PHP for some years now.
Kitten Kong
I don't know what kind of engine you are using, but if you need any 3D graphics, pre-rendered or otherwise maybe I can help you out.

My website is http://www.jakewilkinson.frih.net and my email is jakewilkinson3d@yahoo.com.au
enygmasoft
The best way to do this is to use Flash, which can be very easily used for web games.
The_Gamer294
yeah flash is good, shockwave might work a little better than flash though. Java is probly the best. it depends how u want it to look interface-wise.
fantasymanageronline
I have examined an online manager game at www.managerzone.com
They are using a 3d engine to display the matches. The whole story is placed in the web browser. So you can use Java3D, if you have any programming experience...
lukeropro
Flash is still easier to use and actionscript is way easier to understand than Java.