FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Spending lot of hours in front of computer.

sketteksalfa
Because of my work, i spend almost 11 hours in front of my computer. Just want to know if it is ok to wash face just after my work?
Mrs Lycos
I really don't understand your question, unless you're talking about any problem with static electricity and any dangers about it? Well I spend more than 11 hs with the PC, and I haven't had any problems with water whatsoever....
bambholebaba
I am a sonologist-cum-sonographer and spend more than 8+2-4 hours with computers, but did never thought of this, actually i feel fresh after washing my face and do it as soon as possible! Shocked
rshanthakumar
I think you should have asked wash your 'eyes'? Either way, it shoudl make you feel better. Washing by itself is a cleaning up exercise and rejuvenating one at that. I think you should enjoy washing as many times as possible.

The eyes are supposed to get heated up when you are in front of the PC. It is the tube, it is much more. In those cases, ensure that you wash your eyes more frequently. One, to cool them. Two, to give them some respite.
gtherockgod
I find if I spend a LOT of time on the computer I walk around with big bags under my eyes. Its a habit I really need to get out of...
jobu
Its funny they say that the body resonates to a certain frequency or vibration if you will. The computer vibrates faster and we fall out of our natural rythm when we spend lots of time in front of them. As humans we tend to vibrate to things around us. We match up to the computer and in a sense can feal uneasy after being away from one for a while. Its an addiction that is more than mental.

The bad thing is these faster vibrations are linked to certain diseases. \

Just some fun info for you.

I have never heard anything about washing your face after a long day in front ofthe pc.
em0o
i don't see how this question is related to your face either. You shouldn't wash your face too often and probably excessive time spent in front of a monitor screen can't be good for your health (skin).
c9crystal
Laughing
osbits
You are a dead man if you do nothing but just stay in front of a computer for 11 hours. It is amazing that you still alive.
What you need is not washing your face, but some activities to avoid staying in front a computer for so long a time.You are killing yourself.
icedrakon
If you dont exersize your body will get rasty and stop moving i know becouse i spent that many hours two. Actualy my record is more than that but
i know i need woorkout to stay alive...