FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

You should try this guys!

JimmyK_198339
Ive been a little more on the conservative side, stocks, mutual funds etc. done OK,
but takes years. at this point in life I think about a quicker investment, forex is new to me,
im learning more and more as time goes on about the forex market, and im going to make a
small investment and play it safe.
Hogwarts
JimmyK_198339 wrote:
Ive been a little more on the conservative side, stocks, mutual funds etc. done OK,
but takes years. at this point in life I think about a quicker investment, forex is new to me,
im learning more and more as time goes on about the forex market, and im going to make a
small investment and play it safe.

1. Doesn't this topic belong in the Economics and Marketing Forum - But I forgive you, you don't know the forums yet Wink

2. How are you getting 4.08 points per post o.0 - You have 2 posts and 8.16 points. Shocked
a.Bird
Hogwarts wrote:
2. How are you getting 4.08 points per post o.0 - You have 2 posts and 8.16 points. Shocked

Don't be jealous just because you only get 4.0 points. Geez, did you ever consider he might be Jesus Christ? I mean I know that doesn't get him an automatic backstage pass to his favorite heavy metal jams but he is J.C. Give him a break. Rolling Eyes
The_Gamer294
hmm.. maybe hes using hacks
web_harman
well lets put away that points thing and talk about FOREX

hmmm i am interested in investing my money. I never thought about forex. where to start with , i mean where to get knowledge about it...
evilryu530
i've seen the commercials a lot, i think it's bs, if it was tahat easy, everyone would make tons of money, prove me wrong though, so that then i can join it after seeing you succeed!!! i've been to one of those seminars before, seems really fishy to me.
Jazradem
I don't think it's a ripoff, but it's sure not going to work anywhere near as well as they claim.
Traveller
Okay. We are starting to get a bunch of threads about essentially the same topic, so it is not time to -close- the extras and refer people back to the original thread to keep this from getting out of hand.