FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Theme Parks

Hose30
I don't know about anyone else but i absoulutely love theme parks, infact its one of my best hobbies, visiting different theme parks and riding the latest thrills around! The bad thing is that they are all just about to close for the winter until about march Sad which is going to be a long wait, does anyone else like them?
polly-gone
Theme parks are awesome. my personal favorite is Kennywood in Pittsburgh, PA. it has all kinds of rides including the phantom revenge, the racers, and the jackrabbit.
polly-gone
oh and the last existing kangaroo.
Peterssidan
They can be funny if it's low sesson and not much people mecause it's not fun to stand and wait for about an hour to get next rid. I thinked they were funnier when I was youngher. Now I don't even go to theme parks. Rolling Eyes
GProject
Love theme parks, my favourite two (that I've been to) are Six Flags Magic Mountain in LA, and Islands of Adventure in Florida. Strangely, I really hate queueing for things, which means I always try and go during the off-season if possible.

I've got a friend who's well into Theme Parks though - he makes a bi-annual trip (at least) to Alton Towers here in England.
Keran
I luv themeparks aswell and (lucky me) i live next to large one (just across the street ;> )
So i visit it pretty often with friends and it's lots of fun
Blaster
polly-gone wrote:
Theme parks are awesome. my personal favorite is Kennywood in Pittsburgh, PA. it has all kinds of rides including the phantom revenge, the racers, and the jackrabbit.

I'll have to go ther some time. It sounds like fun. I like universal the best. Also Dorney park in allentown pa is a good one. I still need to go to more. I love it too. Very Happy
Soulfire
So - I'm a Cedar Point kid.

This year (in July) I turned 16 and got my license. So next year I am hoping to get season passes to Cedar Point and go up for... some 20 days, lol. (Not in a row).

But I LOVE amusement parks. The music, the food, the fun, just the general atmosphere is so addicting. And the adrenaline then endorphine rush on the roller coasters is something I live for.
thealpha
I like theme parks very much. Since i can widen my sight at difference theme park.
Rowenna
I live in Florida but I have not been to the Island of Adventures yet - is it just for kids? Is it at Universal or Disney? Question
thealpha
i like to visit theme park