FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ocPortal

manojor
Has anyone ever installed the free version of ocPortal? is it posible to install it on FriHost?
if not, does anyone know where i can host ocPortal for free? i've tried a bunch and i always get either time-out errors, or the host's ftp doesnt allow certain file types Sad

could someone help me?

plz reply or send me a PM with any information that could help me.

Thanks!
Blaster
well buy the looks of it it is a paid software. So with that said most likely you will have to show a valid licence to bondings and request permission to use it. If you get all that cleared away you will be able to host it if bondings says so.
Daniel15
Sure, ocPortal should work fine here. The actual script doesn't require much, and everything it does require is installed here Smile
To download it, go to the ocPortal website, and click on 'Start construction' on the side of the page. From there, click Proceed --> Host your website elsewhere. You'll end up on http://ocportal.com/site/pg/sites/get_step_3_of_3_download . From there, you can either upload the script via FTP, or download a ZIP package of the script (to upload manually).

Quote:
well buy the looks of it it is a paid software.

Blaster, there's a free version available Wink