FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sneezing problem

saratdear
I have sneezing problem, and it never seems to stop. I mean, not all through the day, but in the morning and sometimes in the night. Sometimes, it would be OK, and I get atleast a slight sneeze, my nose is running and more sneezes...
What do you guys think this is? Some sort of allergy?
Aiz
Well, it's hard to say at this point.

Does it vary by season? Like, worse during the spring, summer, and so forth. Also, where do you usually go in the morning and at night? (I was thinking it might be something at your home that's not agreeing with your nose and causing you to sneeze)

If it's just started recently, it might also be because you caught a cold or something.

I personally sneeze at least 3 times a day even though I'm not allergic to anything, and even when I'm as healthy as can be. I never paid much attention to it though.

It might be worth a trip to the doctor's if it bothers you a great deal.
bambholebaba
Sneezing Means protective reflex action of our body to prevent some thing going into the lungs, which our system recognises as harmfull, something like real time anti virus protection of the computer !!
Now, if u are sneezing, it may be due to allergy,(i.e. over activity of the immune system) or some type of volatile irritant substance, both of which causes sneezing and watery nose at the same time !
I think this may help prevent the cause and for the treatment, best way is to take steam inhallation regularly supported by some common anti allergic medicines like cetrizine half tab morning and evening.
And if all these not work.........doc! Crying or Very sad The last rsort!
magnustoday
I think it's allergic rhinitis. It is usually in the morning when the greatest concentration of pollen is in the air.