FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flash Presentation

jarred89
Hello,
My photography portfolio is due and I would like to make a flash presentation of all the photo's I have taken and Put onto CD. Is there someone out there that could help me with this??

Thanks
Jarred
jarred89
All I need to know is how to link a word to another slide on the presentation does anyone out there know how to do it?
myrevolt
Been several years since I've used an "advanced" feature of powerpoint...

Ok so select the text of the link as if it were a hyperlink

and right click>Action Settings

Choose hyperlink to:
and select Slide...
and pick the slide you want to link to!
Thats it Smile
sush
FLASH Presentation.

I guess Flash > 7 (PRO) had this feature where you could create slide-based presentations. Basically there were a couple of templates with Back and Forward buttons.

Hyperlinks CAN be used as usual in flash presentations. You can set this in the Behaviours panel for a text object. After writing text you are supposed to convert the text into an object (there's a fancy name for object, cant recollect its been ages since I've used flash) and then you set a behaviour for that object, like opening a URL or another flash file. What this does is it sets up a standard ActionScript function. If you can get some help on ActionScript that would be it; check the function for the Back and Forward buttons that come on the template. That could point you to the code for jumping to a particular slide.