FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Transformers Comics

Guyferd
Any Transformers fan here? As i said in another topic i'm from Brazil and here we don't have too much material from them...unfortunately.

The last production we have seen was the short series made by Dreamwave studios. Great art that i have never met in all other comic books made by Marvel Comics.

They are still being produced in United States?

Plus,how is the American market for Transformers toys? I lived in California 14 years ago. That time i bought Prowl,Grimlock,Soundwave,Rollout and Rad from Target and K-Mart. Good times...that have never came back. Crying or Very sad
carlokes
Hi there,

I've seen a season of Transformer a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago when I was still a uber kid but i remember pretty well how much i used to like this siere. I even had a Optimus Prime Action Figure hehe Smile

I have a friend that is all crazy about transformer and since we live in Europe, we has bought the whole seasons from amazon (uk). So I assume that in the US theres Plenty more.

For toys/action figures, he usually buys from eBay. There are awesome oportunities there, according to him, and even collectors items.

Stay Cool.
zplitstonez
Hello everyone,
Good day.

Well i really like transformers animation.
It's a good anime movie, with a good story.
But it's a bit complicated,
because there are a lot of version of this anime movie.

It's really a good one. I like the creativity
and design of these artist.

I Hope I can also do that.

Thank you
GOD Bless Man + GOD = MAJORITY