FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SEO/ publish my php website

bosschaerts
Setting up a webpage is great, but it also needs to be published at the different search engines.

With my good old html webpage it was no problem at all. My SEO tool -freeware - published it all as requested and several weeks later my webpage was at a very high ranking for the common metatag searchnames.

But with my php webpage, it does not work that easy anymore... Even worse while searching my old html pages remain ahead of my php pages. Sad

Is anybody familiar with this problem? I am very interested in learning how to properly publish/ SEO a php webpage.

I thought that setting up my own search index (isearch) was a solution. But indexing my 30 MB php webpages and my 10 MB of mysql data, turned into a huge mysql database of more than 200 MB... I probably did something wrong. At least it did not turn out to be a solution

Thanks in advance for your advice.
scotty
I think by CEO you mean SEO and there is a forum for that where you will get better answers.

No search engine has ever liked dynamic pages which means you should try to use a static page as an entrance at least to your dynamic pages. Also indexing and subiting a site map apparently does absolutely nothing towards getting you site indexed or indexed better. It only helps if you have dead links or "deep" content that has no links to it.