FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

dead leg/arm

infrastructure
dont you just love that feeling when you've slept on your arm or leg. you wake up and feel the blood rushing back and the limb coming alive again with all those tingles!!!
CyanEyed
suprisingly yes. sometimes ill deliberately sit on my leg just to feel the the blood rush back Very Happy
Josso
Yeah it's quite good unless you've actually managed to hurt a limb during the night... that's the worst Sad. It usually bugs me all day.
seanooi
I never quite liked the feeling. Makes it hard to move around and when you do you feel like a slight sting on your limb/legs.
David_Pardy
I find it annoying, though, when I've slept on my arm long enough to have it go COMPLETELY dead.

Then I wake up and try to get comfortable and I have to use my good arm to fling the dead arm around because I literally can't move it for ages!

It's kinda funny though, but not at 4am when I'm trying to sleep Wink.
solarwind__
infrastructure wrote:
dont you just love that feeling when you've slept on your arm or leg. you wake up and feel the blood rushing back and the limb coming alive again with all those tingles!!!

I hate that feeling. Sometimes it hurts. It's not good for your limbs. Trust me.
Vrythramax
This thread is making my mind numb.

Useless.

-closed-